Chapter 8

Ali's P.O.V

It's finally Friday. I've been waiting for this day. Well mostly because the weekend is almost here and no school, but there is a dance. Every dance I have been to this year honestly sucked. No guy would dance with me, and they were just plain boring. This dance will be different though. I will have a guy to dance with. Luke. I will get to dance with hi the entire dance. This is going to be a night I'm never going to forget.

I finally got ready for school and started walking to school with Luke. He kept telling me how excited he was for the dance. To see how beautiful I would be. I don't even have an outfit. Great. Luke and I walk into school, holding hands as usual. As we are walking, a crowd of girls run up to Luke.

They either say "Hay Luke! Going to the dance?" Or "We should go to the dance together!" Etc.

All Luke said was "Ya. I'm going with Ali."

But we actually didn't plan on going together. I could tel he didn't want to hang with them.

(After school)

Today felt like a normal day. Nothing new. Or at least for me. I got home and took a quick nap. I woke up remembering I didn't choose an outfit yet. I went to my closet and chose a pair of white jeans. I found a see through shirt to wear over my white tank top. I then straightened my hair and did my makeup.

After I did all that the doorbell rang.

Luke's P.O.V

I rang the doorbell and waiting for an answer. I'm really excited for this. To be able to dance with Ali. Talk to her. Be with her. I'm wearing a suit with a black tie. Then wore black shoes. As I was waiting, I heard someone running down the stairs. Then the doornob started turning and the door flew open. A beautiful brown haired girl with bright blue eyes was standing there. My girlfriend. Ali.

"I can't even speak. Your-your so beautiful!" I said.

"Thanks Luke. You look handsome as well." She said while smirking.

I then gave her a hug. We got in the car and left. We didn't talk, we just sang to some songs that came on the radio. Like "Blank Space" by Taylor Swift and "Love Me Like You Do" by Ellie Goulding. We finally got there. We turned in our tickets and walked in. Some girls looked at me, then started whispering to there friends.

"Hey Luke, I'm gonna go talk to my friends, go hang out with yours for a bit okay?" She said.

"Ya." I said.

I walked up to one of my friends named Dylan. Dylan Obrien.

"Hey Dylan! Did you go with anyone?" I said while smirking.

He laughed and said "Ya. I went with her, but she isn't paying any attention to me. She came with me because she knew I was friends with you. She kept asking me weird questions. About you mostly."

"What kind of questions?" I asked

"Like "Does Luke have a girlfriend?" or "does he like me?" etc." He said.

"Oh." I said.

Dylan and I kept talking when all the sudden someone grabbed my shirt and was pulling me into the boys bathroom.

It was the girl Dylan was talking about.

"Hey. Wanna makeout? I know your single." She said while smirking.

"Umm-" I said before interuppting me by kissing me.

She was a awful kisser for just her kissing me for like a second. I pushed her away.

"I have a girl friend, and even if I didn't I wouldn't like you." I said truthfully.

I ran back into the dance looking for Ali.

As I was looking, We bumped into eachother.

"Oh thank god." We said at the same time. Then laughed.

"Hey wanna dance." I said holding out my hand.

"Your so kind. Of course." She said.

She then put her hands around my neck while I put my hands around her waist. Ali then rested her head on my shoulder. I then kissed her forehead.

We stayed in that position for the rest of the night. This was one of the best nights of my life never going to forget. I'm only going to forget when that girl kissing me...

HAY GUYS!!! im soo sorry i havent posted! rlly busy with school cuz ive been failing math :( but love u guys! so happy u love my story and actually read it haha bye :)