Chapter 1

Ali's P.O.V

I woke up with my alarm going off. I turned my alarm off and got ready for school. Ugh, it's Monday. I really don't want to go to school. I went in my bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face then put lotion on my face. Then did my normal make up routine. Covered my face with foundation, then put eyeshadow on with my Naked 3 pallet, then mascara and some chapstick. I got dressed and wore a black tanktop with white geans. I put my hair in a messy bun and ran downstairs to eat breakfeast.

My mom said " Goodmorning! I made wallfles."

I said "Thanks." with a smile.

I sat down and ate my walffles quick and ran out the door. As I got to school I saw my friend so I ran up t her. Her name is Maia.

Maia said "Hey! Did you hear about the new kid? I think it's a guy and I'm hoping he's hot."

I said "No. If he's hot I wont ever have a chance."

We both laughed and walked to our first class. My first class was social studies. I loved social stuudies because my teacher always gets off track and talks about different things. As I'm listening to my teacher, there was a knock on the door. My teacher got uo and opened the door and the principal walked in with a tall boy with quiffed blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Damn, he's really hot.

The principal said "This is the new student."

She whispered something into the boys ear but I couldn't hear.

Then the boy said "Hello, my name is Luke, Luke Hemmings."

All the annoying "popular" girls were all shocked how hot he was. I was shocked too, but I didn't make it noticeable. There was a empty seat next to me. Shit. He has to sit next to me.

My teacher pointed where he could sit. He pointed to the seat next to me. As he walked over I got butterflies in my stomach. He is so fucking hot. The blonde hair. Blue eyes. Everything. He is perfection sitting right next to me.

Hay guys!! Hope you like my story ;) Sorry if this isnt that long i promise chapter 2 will be longer :)