Chapter 12

Ali's P.O.V

Ugh school. All I want to do is hang out with Luke. I hope summer comes soon.

Anyway, in english I have to have a partner for a project. Luke could have maybe been my partner, but he's not in my class. He got moved to a higher english class.

I walk into the class, then sit all the way in the back with Maia. We immetiately got out our phones and went on snapchat. We took pictures of eachothe and put it on our story.

The teacher finally walked in and Maia and I put away our phones. We did some grammar, vocab, then she told us about a report we had to start writing, ugh, then finally she will tell us our partners for our project.

She listed a bunch of names. Girls wont be with girls, so I will be stuck with some idiot boy, then I will have to do all the work.

Maia got with Ashton. Lucky. I wish Luke was in my class. She finally called my partner.

"Ali your partners with Nick."

Mhm. Nick. I've never have talked to him before. Well, of course I haven't. He's really popular and he is the captain on the lacrosse team, but damn, he's hot. No. Ali your dating Luke.

"Go to your partners, and you can start working on your projects." She said.

I stay in my seat, to scared to go up to Nick. He is talking with all his friends and I feel so awkward. Then I see him walking towards me.

"Hey. Sorry I didn't come over sooner. I was talking to my friend Pj about something." He said.

"Oh. Um. It's fine." I said awkwardly.

"So for the project, wanna come to my place? Or yours?" He said.

"Um, doesn't matter to me." I said.

"You okay? Your talking so quiet. I don't see you talk like this to Maia."

I was suprised he knew Maia. I wonder if they use to talk or something.

"Oh, um well I just-" I said.

He then sat down.

"Hey. I know you think I'm some 'popular' guy who dates sluts and goes to parties and get drunk, but I'm not. You don't have to act different around me." He said, putting his hand on my thigh.

"Oh I'm just awkward around people I meet." I said laughing.

The bell rang.

He smiled and said, "Come over after school? Ill drive you."

"Sure." I said.

I then smiled and walked out of class.
----------------------------------------------
Ali's P.O.V

I walked to lunch with Luke. He held my hand like usual and we talked about stuff.

"Wanna hang out after school?" Luke said.

"Can't. I'm working on a project at this guy's house." I said.

"Who?" Luke said.

"Nick." I said trying to point at him without him knowing.

"Oh." He said.

Luke's P.O.V

Why is she with that Nick guy? I know she said she's working on a project with him, but I don't know why but, I feel jealous.

Ali's P.O.V

I walked in front of the school, where I was gonna meet Nick. I've been waiting here for about 10 minutes. He should be here by now.

I decided to walk home because I didn't want to wait for his asshole. As I was walking back. I heard someone yelling for me. I then turn around and Nick is standing there.

"Sorry I came late. I had to tell my coach about the project." He said.

I nodded my head and walked to his car. It was a light blue jeep. Which was the same car Dylan Obrien had in Teen Wolf. I hopped in the front seat and we drove.

He turned on the radio and one of my favorite songs came on. Miss Jackson by Panic of the Disco. Nick started singing along. Then I did too.

"You suck at singing!" I said joking around.

"I know!" He said laughing.

We both laughed and sang along to the song until we got to his house. I got my bag and waiting at his front door until he unlocked it. The house wasn't the finest, but I could deal with it. He started walking upstairs, which I followed, and got to his room. His room was very clean, which I wasn't expecting. He had tons of posters covering his walls with lots of different bands.

"Wanna start the project?" Nick said.

"Sure." I said.

We both started getting our stuff out and started working on the project.

An hour went by and we both got bored.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He said.

"Sure." I said.

He got out the movie "She's the Man", which is one of my favorite movies.

We both layed down on the bed and the movie began. We were cuddling together. What am I doing. I feel confortable in his arms though.

As the movie continued, Nick took the remote and paused the movie. He then turned his head towards me. He took my hair and put it behind my ear.

"Your gorgeous." He said.

"Uh- uh." I said.

Then he kissed me. I kissed him back. I'm really suprised. He not just sucking my face to death. He kisses nice, and sweet in a way. I shouldn't be doing this though. I'm dating Luke.