Chapter 10

(Week after birthday)

Ali's P.O.V

I woke up feeling sick, so I decided to stay home. I haven't talked to Luke since everything happened at the party. I called Ashton to see if he wanted to help me while I'm sick because my mom is busy on a business trip and my dad is somewhere. I called Ashton and he said he could come over. I was scrolling through Vine looking at some edits people have made. While I was on my phone, a knock was on the door.

"Come in." I said.

Ashton walked in and sat on my bed.

"Hey you feeling alright?" He asked.

"No I want Luke, I know he doesn't want me though." I said.

"First of all he keeps bugging me about how much he was in love with you and two is that the reason you stayed home?" He said.

"Actually no and he really said that? What about that girl he was making out with at my birthday party last week?" I said.

"Yes. He was only making out with that girl because he was drunk. He didn't even realize he was making out with her until you noticed." He said.

"Ok. I believe you. I want to talk to him." I said.

"He was going to wait for you after school to talk to you, but since your sick now, he's gonna walk here." He said.

"Okay." I said.

Ashton made himself and I some soup. We talked to watched tv all day. It was fun missing school and getting to hang out with Ashton. He's a sweet guy.

Ashton's phone started ringing.

"Hello? What's wrong? Oh No! Come meet me at Ali's. Ok. Bye." He said.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"It was Calum. Joanna just broke up with him." He said.

"Aw Joanna!" I said.

"I guess she likes some other dumb ass." Ashton said.

I laughed and went downstairs waiting for Luke and Calum to arrive.

Finally there was a knock at the door. I opened it and Luke was standing there. He didn't even say anything. He just hugged me for the longest time. I hugged him back because I honestly can't be mad him. We finally seperated and he gave a cute smile at me.

"I'm sorry I was-" He said before I interuppted him by kissing him lip. I could feel his lip piercing on my lip, which I thought was cute. We seperated and I smiled at him.

"I love you. I know what happened and it's okay." I said.

He gave me kiss on the cheek and Calum walked in bursting into tears. Luke, I could tell, already knew about it. Michael also arrived with Calum, rubbing his back trying to calm him down. Luke Michael, Ashton and I all huddled up around Calum and sooner or later we all started laughing, including Calum. I don't understand why Joanna would breakup with Calum. She use to always tell me how happy she was to have him. He's an amazing guy too. Maybe Ashton is right, maybe she is with some dumb ass.

(Next Day)

Luke's P.O.V

Today is Saturday. One of my favorites days. No school. No work to do. I'm free. I ran to Ali's house only a couple houses down. I knocked on the door. The door opened and a beautiful brown haired, blue eyed girl was standing there. My girlfriend Ali. I don't know what I could do without her. She makes me happy all the time.

"Umm? Luke?" Ali said.

"Oh-uh sorry." I said.

We both laughed and she let me in. We ran upstairs and i layed on her bed.

"Guess what I got!" She said.

"What?" I asked.

"A polaroid!" She said.

"Lets take a picture!" I said.

She turned the camera facing us. I stuck my lips to her cheek until the picture was taken. She then took the picture and hung it up next to her Green Day calendar.

For the rest of the day we cuddled in bed and talked. I'm so happy to have Ali in my life. I don't know what I would do without her.