Chapter 17

Ali's P.O.V

I woke up feeling really excited. I've gotten to sleep in for the past 5 months and it's so nice. I woke up in Louis's arms. He's so sweet, but Luke is too. Ugh. I wanna fix things with Luke so bad. I miss him. Things have been great. They all played great at all their performances. Especially Luke. He has a beautiful voice. I wish I had.

Ashton's P.O.V

These past months have been great. We only have 2 weeks left until we are leaving, but this trip was great. I'm really happy I could be on tour with One Direction and I'm happy that Maia could be here with me to see it all. I love Maia. Now Calum, Michael, and I are planning a way to get Luke and Ali to talk and be together. I know Luke still loves her, and obviously Ali still loves him.

"Ready?" Calum said.

"Yup." Michael and I said at the same time.

"We ordered breakfeast come down!" I yelled for Luke and Ali.

"Coming!" Ali said.

We weren't having breakfeast in the kitchen. We were having it in the living room, where we were planning on locking them in so they could talk.

Ali ran downstairs, while Luke was following. They followed me into the ro where breakfeast was.

"Be right back. Need to get something." Calum said.

"I'm going to get a drink." Michael said.

"I need to use the bathroom." I said.

I then ran to the door and before I shut the door I said, "Just kidding!" I then locked the door.

Ali came up to the door and banged her hand on it. I then texted her the reason why I was doing this. She nodded and walked away from the door.

Ali's P.O.V

Thank god Ashton did this. I need to talk to Luke.

"Why arn't you mad? Were stuck in a room!" Luke said.

"Can't you tell there is a reason for this?" I asked.

"Uh-um." He said.

"You know." I said.

"I know." He said.

We then sat in silence eating our breakfeast, then Luke turned to me.

"Why did you kiss Nick back? Did you even love me?" He asked.

"When he kissed me, I was thinking it was you, because I zoned out, so I kissed him back. Of course I love you!" I said.

"You, you do?" He said.

"Of course!" I said.

"Then why did you make out with Louis?" He said.

What? How does he know?

"How did you-" I asked.

"I heard you guys while playing fifa. So your lying to my face, right?" He said.

"No! That was just one time. I was thinking I should move on, but I realized I still love you Luke. I need you." I said, holding his hand.

"I belive you." He said.

"What about you?" I said.

"Wha about me?" He said.

"Do you like me?" I asked.

"Of course, I can't get you off my mind. I just felt that maybe you weren't the one, but you obviously are." He said smiling.

"Really?" I asked.

He then kissed me. This is what I've been missing forever. I finally get to kiss Luke. Be in his arms.

"Will you be mine, again?" Luke said.

"Yes Lukey." I said.

He made a mad face and playfully punched me because he hates being called that. Then we both laughed. Ashton opened the door. Calum, Michael, Ashton, and Maia all clapped for us. Then Luke and I laughed. We ran up to eachother and got in a group hug.

"I love all you guys. I don't know what I would do without you guys." I said.

They all smiled and we seperated.

We then finished our breakfeast and watched a couple movies. Then of course cuddled with Luke.

This has been the best day ever. I will never forget this day.

NEW CHAPTERR!! this is one of my favorite chapters. actually something good happened hahah lol. ilygsm :-) byee