Chapter 16

Ali's P.O.V

The plane ride was really fun. Ashton took all the videos of Maia and I and put them on his snapchat story. I was laughing so hard. Michael kept pushing Luke out of his seat. Then Luke pushed me on top of him. I miss being with Luke. He has to still love me.

We got out of the plane, out of the airport, and to the hotel. Ashton got a hotel room for everyone. Ashton walked up to the counter and got the key for our room. Maia took the key from Ashton, which made him mad, but he didn't feel like stealing it back from her. Maia opened the hotel room. There were 3 bedrooms with a kitchen and 3 bathrooms. The hotel was amazing. Really clean and organized. Maia and I share the biggest bedroom, Calum and Ashton shared the smallest bedroom, and Luke and Michael shared the normal size bedroom. When we got to the hotel, everyone took a nap, but we couldn't for too long. Were meeting one direction at there hotel.

After our naps, we got changed and drove to the hotel. All the guys were standing near the counter.

"Hey guys!" Ashton said.

All of them turned around and ran towards us.

"Hey! So glad to finally meet you!" Harry said.

"Um.. who are these girls?" Louis said.

"Oh this is Ali." He said pointing at me.

"Hi." I said.

"And this is Maia, my girlfriend." Ashton said pointing at Maia.

"Hi." Maia said.

All the guys hugged Maia and I. We even got a picture with them. It was great. They then invited us to there hotel room. It was the same size as ours. When we first got there, they all started to play fifa. While they were playing, I went on my phone and tweeted the pic with one direction. Louis came over and sat next to me.

"Hey. Can I show you something?" He said.

"Sure." I said.

He took me to his bedroom. He showed me a picture of the band.

"Do you want this frame?" Louis said.

"You want to give this to me?" I asked.

"Ya. You seem like a sweet girl, you deserve it." He said.

"You just met me." I said.

"Luke always told me over the phone how much he was in love with you." He said.

"Were not together anymore though." I said, trying not to think about it.

"Why?" He said.

"This guy kissed me he got all mad. He didn't let me explain." I said.

"Aw! He should listen to you!" He said.

Louis put his arm around me, then kissed the top of my head.

"Thank you." I said.

"Your welcome." He said.

Louis then came closer to my face. Put my hair behind my ear. Then kissed me. He stopped kissing me, ran to the door and locked it. He came back over to me and kissed me again. We started to make out. He took his shirt off, then I did the same. He layed on top of me and kissed down my neck, the down to my belly. Then he started to put his hands in my underwear. I then moaned.

Luke's P.O.V

I paused the game for a minute because I realized that Ali and Louis weren't in the room. We all went to the door a knocked in it.

Louis unlocked door and Ali and standing next to him.

"What were you guys doing?" I asked.

"We were just talking." Ali said.

"Yup. I gave her something." Louis said.

"What?" I asked.

"This." Ali said.

She showed me a frame of a selfie that the guys took together.

"Cool." I said.

Ali's P.O.V

I can't let anyone know that I made out with Louis. He so sweet. But I have a feeling that Luke is the one for me. I don't know what to do. I love Louis and Luke. I hope Luke and I make up and get back together so everything will come back to normal.

WHAT DID I DO. OMF ALI AND LOUIS OMF BYE. hope u like my chapter! two more coming tomorrow! maybe idk cuz im hangin with a friend going to a play at her school :-)