Chapter 6

Ali's P.O.V

Ugh. I have school. I hate getting up so early. At least Calum is around. It was adorable because Joanna drove all the way to the house just to say sorry to Calum and they got back together.

My phone started ringing. It had a random number, so I didn't know who it was.

"Hello? Who is this?" I said

"Hey its Michael, is it okay if I come over to your house today? I'm sick, and my parents are not home for another month." He said.

"Ya sure, I can skip school today." I said.

As I ended the call, the doorbell rang. Crap. I forgot to tell Luke I wasn't going to school.

I ran downstairs and opened the door. I told Luke that I was skipping school today. I felt bad because he looked sad, but he can survive one day without me. Right?

10 minutes have gone by since Luke left, and Michael was here. We went upstairs and he layed on the bed.

"Ali?" Michael said.

"Ya?" I replied.

"You know I'm not sick right?" He said.

"What? Your not sick?" I asked.

"Sorry, I just missed you and I haven't seen you in months." He said sadly.

"It's fine, I didn't want to go to school anyway." I said laughing.

Hesat up and let me sit on the bed next to him. He turned my face towards his.

"Ali-" He said.

He then kissed me. I didn't kiss back though. I pushed him off me.

"Michael, you have a girl friend, and I have a boyfriend, this isn't right." I said.

"I broke up with my girlfriend to be with you, I didn't know you were dating someone, sorry." Michael said.

He then ran out of my room, out of my house, and drove home.

Michael kissed me. How long has he liked me?

"Calum!" I yelled for him.

He ran into my room. He sat next to me.

"Ya?" He said.

"Did you know that, that Michael liked me?" I asked.

"Ya. You didn't know?" He asked.

"You knew? Why didn't you tell me!" I said upset.

"I promised Michael I wouldn't. How did you know?" He said.

"Oh he um..um.. kissed me and told me he loved me like a couple minutes ago." I said.

"Arn't you dating Luke?" He asked.

"He kissed me, I didn't kiss him" I said.

"You better have not." He replied. 

He then walked out of my room.

I decied I would go to school late today, I have nothing else to do. So did my makeup, got dressed, ate breakfeast, and left.

I walked into my class and I saw all the girls surrounding him doing there annoying laughs that make me sick. I sat on the other side of the room. Far away from Luke. Not because I hate him, I hate the girls. The bell rang right when I sat down so I walked out of the classroom. Luke called for my name and chased me. I stopped for him.

"Hey Ali! What happened?" He asked.

I tried to bring something else up, because I don't want him to get mad at me for "kissing" Michael, which I really didn't.

"Ali. Tell me." Luke said.

"Fine. Michael said he was in love with me, then-then he uh kissed me."

"What? You guys kissed! I knew you didn't love me." He said.

I tried calling for him but he then ran out of the school, looking like he is about to cry.

What am I going to do?

Sorry not as long ;( but hope u liked next chapter coming soon!!