Chapter 14

Ali's P.O.V

When I got home from Luke's, my parents weren't home. Thank god. I wasn't in the mood to talk to them about everything that happened. I went in the bathroom and took a warm shower, because showers usually calm me down. After my shower I put proactive on my face. Then I changed into my pjamas. I went on my phone and looked at my convo with Luke. I then cried. I usually don't cry because my parents get all worried about me and they get all in my buisness. I cried. I cried so much, I started to get mad. I threw stuff across my room. Slamming the door shut. Pretty much having a tantrum. Then as I kept crying, a knock was at my door. I quickly put a swearshirt on to cover my face a bit. I knew it wasn't my mom or dad. They will be gone for the rest of the week, maybe longer. I opened the door, and Nick was standing there. With cuts and bruises all over himself.

"What happened?" I said.

"Ali I tried to take thr blame for everything. He then beat me up." Nick said.

"Come in let me help you." I said.

I then put my arm around his neck to help him walk. I put him on the couch.

"Ill get a bag of ice. Then Ill get a rag and clean your cuts." I said.

I did what I told Nick I would do. I got the rag, cleaned his cuts, then I gave him the bag of ice, so he can put it on his forehead.

He then layed down on the couch. The tv was already on, so he just watched what was on.

"Are u hungry?"

"You don't have to do all this." Nick said.

"Your my friend. Why would I just not help you?" I said.

"Thank you." He said.

He then sat up to let me sit next to him. He kissed my forehead and I let my head rest on his shoulder. I miss doing this with Luke.

"I'm sorry. If I didn't kiss you, you would be here with Luke right now." Nick said.

I don't know why I did, but I kissed him. He was saying sorry about how he kissed me, but he didn't have to. He is honestly a sweet guy. Luke is just the one for me. I need him.

Nick and I then seperated and he hugged me.

Luke's P.O.V

I was at Calum's for band practice. I wasn't in the mood to go, but I went anyway. I should forgive Ali, but I dont know if I can trust her. I love her, but deep down inside my heart is telling me she isn't the one. I just don't know what to do.

"Hey guys! Our youtube videos got so famous, that we get to go on tour with one direction!" Ashton said.

"Really? Omg!" Michael said.

"Awesome!" I said.

"Were gonna be on tour for I think 6 months." Ashton said.

"Really?" I said.

"Yup!" Ashton said.

"When?" I asked.

"Next week." Ashton said.

"Next week!?" I said.

"Yup!" Ashton said.

What? I need time to think about Ali. To see if I can actually can forgive her. I can't be away from her for 6 months. Thats way too long.

Ali's P.O.V

Nick finally left my house. We made out actually, but I liked it with Luke better. I'm not saying I like Nick, or if Ill actually date him. I can tell he really likes me, but I don't know if I like him.

My phone started ringing, it was from Ashton.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey! Guess what?" Ashton said.

"What?" I asked.

"Were going on tour with one direction next week! For 6th months!" He said.

"I'm so proud of you guys!" I said.

"Maybe you and Maia and go on tour with us!" He said.

"I don't know. I can't miss school, and Luke and I are no longer together." I said, trying not to cry over the phone.

"What? Why?" Ashton said.

"Ask Luke." I said.

"Maybe if you come on tour with us, maybe you can talk with Luke." Ashton said.

"Ill ask Maia and my parents." I said.

"Maia said her parents are letting her." Ashton said.

"Okay Ill ask my parents." I said.

"Okay! Bye Ali. Got to go." Ashton said.

"Bye!" I said.

Then the line went dead.

I then called my parents and talked to them about going on tour with them. After a long lecture my parents said I could go. I then called Ashton to let him know I can go. I can maybe get back together with Luke. I'm excited, yet nervous.

another chapter today!! ive been less lazy and i didnt have that much hw :-) hope u like !!