Chapter 15

Luke's P.O.V
I'm so excited for the tour with one direction! It's tomorrow. I will probable stay up all night thinking about it, then not get any sleep. The only two things that I'm nervous is about performing in front of lots of people, because before I use to only perform in front of small crowds, and I'm also nervous about Ali. I love Ali, but it's going to he awkward. I want to forgive her, but deep down inside, I feel like I cant trust her. I'm just trying to decide if I can trust her. At least I get to miss school too. Ugh but I have school today. Fun.

{At school}

"Hey!" Dylan said.

"Hey!" I said laughing.

"Wanna hang out tomorrow?" He said.

"Oh sorry, going on tour with one direction, no big deal." I said.

"What? Your going on tour with one direction? Lucky!" Dylan said.

I nodded, we then both laughed. Then Dylan and I go to our next class. Social studies. I sit next to Ali in that class. Things are going to get awkward.

Ali and I finished our project 2 days after we got it assigned, so we didn't have to worry about it later on. She had it at her house, because my house is a mess and she said she couldn't trust me with it. She was afraid I would loose it. I don't blame her.

Mr Jones came around and asked for the project. Ali gave it to him and he smiled. Some annoying boys let there partner do all the work, which is bullshit. I get how the partner does it anyway, they don't want there grade lowered just because of their dumb partner. I understand that.

{After School}

Ali's P.O.V

I ran home and packed all my stuff for tomorrow. All day all I could think about going on tour with all of my best friends. It will be really fun going on a plane with them too. I'm really excited.

{later that night}

I finally finished my homework, which I obviously didn't need to do because I wasn't going to school, but I didn't want to worry about it when I get back. I got in my pjamamas and went on my phone for a few minutes then went to bed.

{Next day}

Luke's P.O.V

We all got up at 5 am and ran out the door to catch our flight. We had a private jet, but the pilot said we should be there at 7:30am. The ride was not too long, but we had to pick up Maia and Ali. When we got to Maia's house, all her siblings started to cry. It was honestly cute. She sat in the front with Ashton. They held hands. How cute. Anyway, Calum and Michael sat in the way back of the car, and then I'm sitting in the middle, saving a seat for Ali next to me. We got to Ali's house from Maia's in about 5 minutes. She came running out her house and sat in the seat I saved for her next to me. She grabbed my hand, and we held hands for the entire ride to the airport.

We got to the airport, put all our stuff in the back of the private jet, and sat in our seats. I sat between Ali and Michael and in front of us was Calum and Ashton. Maia sat next to Ali. I can't wait to get to meet one direction.

hey sorry for short chapter had to rush this cuz i need to wall my dog lol. ill post another chapter later ilygsm :-))