Chapter 7

Ali' P.O.V

Luke. What am I going to do. I'm in love with him and I don't know how I'm going to get him back.

Anyways, I have school of course. It's going to suck. Without Luke. He's going to ignore me all day. I'm going to feel awful all day.

A wait for Luke to come, but I figured he wouldn't come. So I left. I thought maybe he either went to school early, or just skipped school. Would he seriously skip school because of me? He's that mad at me?

(After school)

School was boring as usual. Luke didn't go to school and it was different. A bad different. I mean it wasn't completly terrible, because I hung out with Ashton and Maia. They are so adorable. I miss Luke and I. Since I was thinking about Luke so much, I decided I would go to his house and tell him everything and that i was really sorry.

I walked up to the front door of his house and rang the door bell. His mom answered looking like she is crying, which she was.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"L-Luke got in a car c-crash. He is in the hospital right now." She said sobbing.

"Can we go to the hospital? To see him?" I asked.

"Yes. Let's go." She said.

We walked outside, jumped into the car, and left. The car ride was silent.

We finally got there. I walked into the room and sat near him. I looked at his cute face. He had a big scratch on his face. He looked really tired. His under eyes were really dark. I mean he is sleeping right now. I grabbed his hand and held it tight. A tear fell down my face. As I continued looking at him, his eyes opened. His bright blues eyes stared at me, smiling. He took his hand out of mine. He put his hand on my cheek and kissed me.

"I love you. I'm sorry for not believing you." He said.

"It's okay, I'm sorry too." I said.

"Did you really kiss Michael?" He asked.

"He kissed me, I didn't kiss him." I said.

"Good because your mine." He said jokingly.

I laughed.

We talked for another hour. He told me he had a concusion, so nothing terribly serious. At least he didn't forget anything. About us.

He got out of the hospital. His mom let me stay for the night. To help with Luke. We layed in bed together talking. It was a bad day turned into a great day.

(Next Day)

I woke up around 9:00am. Luke was still sleeping. I just stayed in his arms because it was so comfy and he looks adorable when he sleeps. He woke up a few minutes later.

"Morning beautiful." He said kissing my forehead.

"Morning hansome." I said.

We then got up and ran downstairs. Mrs Hemmings already was making breakfeast. Finally I had something  new for once. Since I've been home by myself for a while, I'm usually lazy in the morning and either have a banana or a bowl of cereal, but I get to have pancakes yay.

Luke and I grabbed our plates and put pancakes on our plates. Luke took the syrup and put a lot of sugar on his pancake. I hate syrup, so I put powdered sugar on mine.

After we ate breakfeast, we ran upstairs. He let me barrow his sweatpants with a t-shirt. We both got dressed and layed in bed. We decided we would watch a movie.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked.

"Teen wolf? We can start with season one if you want, I'm on season 4." I said.

"Sure. How about season one." He said.

I took out my phone and got my earbuds out. I plugged my earbuds into my phone. Then took one earbud and put it in my ear, then gave the other earbud to put in Luke's ear. 

He got so addicted, We finished season 1. It was already 1:00pm, so we decided to go for a walk. We held hands and talked. This is the best day ever.

Hay guys sorry for making u wait so long!! hope u liked it ;) bye