Chapter 11

Ashton's P.O.V

Calum Michael and I were just playing around with our intruments. We had nothing else fun to do because the fifa game wouldn't work and we all didn't feel like going on our phones. Luke and Ali were hanging out. I think they are going on a date somewhere. Not sure. I was thinking of Maia and maybe taking her on a date.

"Hey guys. I'm gonna drive to Maia's to hang out with her. She's been sick the past week and I haven't got to see her in a while." I said.

"I miss being with Joanna." Calum said sadly.

I felt bad. I walked outside, got in my car, and drove to Maia's. I finally got to Maia's house. I love her house. She has a lot of area to run around. Her dad makes all this cool stuff with wood and her siblings are adorable.

I knocked on the door and Maia answered.

"Hey Ashton! Been missing you! She gave me a kiss and I walked in. We sat on the couch together and watched the movie called "Annie" together. We both cuddled the entire movie. I love Maia.

Joanna's P.O.V

Why did I break up with Calum. Why did I break up with him for the guy I'm dating now. Jackson is been ignoring me and he oviously is cheating on me. I saw him making out with a girl yesterday. I didn't really go up to him or anything because I didn't want everyone to stare and stuff.

"Jackson?" I said.

"Yes sweet heart?" He said.

"I think we should break up." I said.

"Why?" He said.

"I know you don't even like me. You have been cheating on me with some other slut." I said.

"Fine. Be that way. You will regret it." He said.

I then called Calum.

Calum's P.O.V

As I was snacking on some potato chips, my phone started ringing. It was Joanna. Why is she calling me. We broke up. Does she want to get back together with me? I finally answered the phone.

"Hey. Meet me at the mall in front of victoria secret." Joanna said then ending the call.

I got dressed. I put on the shirt that Joanna got me that had my favorite picture of us. I then put on my black skinny jeans. Finally I put on my gray beanie because my hair is a mess and didn't feel like brushing my hair.

I got in the car and drove to the mall. I finally got to the mall and saw Joanna in front of victoria secret.

"I'm really really sorry Calum. I wasn't thinking and I love you." Joanna said.

All I did was kiss her lips. We then seperated.

"Its okay.Be my girlfreind again?" I asked

"Duh!" She said.

Luke's P.O.V

I got a call from Ashton saying how Calum and Michael and him wanted to start a band and they wanted me to join. I'm excited about that.

Ali and I had a movie day and just cuddled in bed while eating popcorn.

"I love you Luke." She said kissing my lips. This kiss turned into a makeout. I layed on top of her. She put her hands through my hair. Then I started kissing down her neck. She then took off her shirt. Then I did the same.

"Um do you wanna um you know?" I said awkwardly.

"Sure. We need to find a condom though." She said.

I could tell she felt awkward too.

"Ya I have one hold a minute." I said.

Ali's P.O.V

I can't believe this is happening. Oh god.

He came back and we both got under the covers. He then took off his boxers and put the condom on. This is getting even more awkward. After he put the condom on I took off my underwear.

"Ready? You don't have to do this." He said.

"Ya Ill do it." I said feeling scared and awkward at the same time.

He then layed on top me and then it happened. He put his lips to mine. I love kissing Luke. Especially when he wears the lip ring.

-An hour later-

Luke's P.O.V

We finished watching Maze Runner. When it was over it was about 1:00am. Ali took a shower at my house and I let her borrow some of my clothes. I then took a shower and got clothes. We then cuddled for the rest of the night.

I don't want Ashton Michael or Calum to find out about what happened. I know Ali feels the same way. I don't know what I would do without her. She makes me feel different. A good different.

WOOW its only the 12th chapter haha sorry for going too far hahah anyways im happy that i can update more cuz im getting better grades and i have more time :) hope u like my story and thanks for about 300 views ik that doesnt seem like alot but it does to me haha tell ur friends about my story hahha anyways love u guys bye :)))