Chapter 5

Ali's P.O.V

I'm still stuck in the janitors room. Fun. I keep yelling for help. Nobody. I yell for help one more time and the door opens. I see a quiffed blonde boy standing there. Luke. My boyfriend. I jump into his arms and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Why are you in here?" Luke asked.

"The two "popular" girls pushed me in here." I replied.

"They're going to get a piece of my mind." Luke said.

I said "Luke, don't, it will make tuns of drama and I don't want you to get in trouble."

"I'm going to just have a word with them, that's all." Luke said.

"Fine." I said.

He took me back to class. We walked in the room and we sat in the back. He saved a seat next to me. Aw. Anyways, I'm really nervous what Luke is going to say to them. They could be total jerks to him. They could get there boy friends to beat him up. I'm just really scared what's going to happen.

Luke P.O.V

I can't believe those bitches locked Ali in the janitors room. They expect me to like them when they lock my girlfriend in a janitors closet? Wow.

I have spanish with both of them, which Ali isn't in that class. I don't want her getting mad at me for saying something to mean, so this is my chance.

I run up to them before class starts.

I said "Hey! Why did you lock my girlfriend in the janitors room?"

One girl said "We didn't do such a thing! She's my friend why would I do that?"

I said "I'm not stupid, I know you did it. I was the one who got her out of there. She told me you guys put her in there.."

The other girl said "You believe that bitch?"

"She's not a bitch. I believe her because she is my girlfriend and I believe her her more than you." I said.

"Fine. We did it. Why do you care. She is a jerk. She is cheating on you. She tells me how much she hates you. She said she was just desperate foryou and she has never had feelings for you." One girl said.

I flipped them off and walked over to my desk.

This can't be true. I know she is in love me. She wouldn't cheat on me.

Spanish was my last class today because we had a half day today. So i walked home with Ali. When we got to her house we went upstairs and layed on the bed together.

"Ali, do you love me right?" I said.

She kissed my lips.

"I'm in love with you Lukey." She said while smiling.

"Love you too." I said

"Did the "popular" girls tell you something that made you think that I didn't love you?" She asked.

"Ya. I didn't believe them though. I know you love me Ali." I said.

"Your right, I do."

She then kissed me. Then, as usual, it turned into a make out session. She put her hands through my hair while I put both of my hands on both sides of her face. She then put both of her hands on my chest. Then we stopped kissing for a seconds. I then took off my shirt. She looked suprised.

"What?" I asked.

"Uh-uh you look uh-" She said

I interuppted her by saying "Fat? Ya I know you don't have to say."

"Fat? More like abs!" She said laughing.

She then took off her shirt and we started kissing again.

We stopped kissing and we layed together on the bed. With just me wearing underwear and her just wearing a bra and underwear.

We realized it was 5:00 and it was getting dark. We put on our clothes and got ready to leave.

Ali's P.O.V

I just made out with Luke. We got undressed and everything. Oh my God. So we walked home to Luke's house and I dropped  him off. Before I left I met his parents and pecked Luke's lips.

This is one of the best days of my life. I can't believe Luke ismy boyfriend. This is a dream come true.

Hope u liked!! sorry if it isnt that long so many of my friends were waiting for the next chapter and i didnt want to keep them waiting! comment if u liked :)