Chapter 4

Ali's P.O.V

"I can't talk about it right now. Can someone get me ice or something me leg is killing me and some band-aids?" Calum said.

I nodded. I got a bag of ice and some bandaids. Luke got off the couch and let Calum lay down. I took the bag of ice and put it on his leg. Then put bandaids on where he had cuts and scratches.

"Calum? What happened? I'm your sister, and I need to know." I said

"Ok, so during my big trip with Michael, we both met 2 girls there. One named Olivia and the other named Joanna. I was so in love with Joanna. We hanged out together all the time and we were pretty much best friends. One night she couldn't sleep and she came in my hotel room and slept with me. While we were laying in bed, we kissed and then started making out. We told eachother how much we loved eachother. She became my girl friend. Last night I found out she was cheating on me and I got in a fight with her other boyfriend. Then Michael and I left."

"Where's Michael?" I asked.

"He's home. His mom is taking care of him."

"Okay good." I said.

"Anyway, who's this guy?" Calum said smirking.

I laughed.

"He's my friend. Luke." I said

"Ya your friend okay." Calum said sarcasticly.

I told Calum to go upstairs and rest so I could talk to Luke.

"Ali?" Luke said.

"Ya?" I replied.

He kissed me again. We started making out on the sofa. Again. I would scream right now if I could because I'm the most happiest girl in the universe. I can't believe this is happening. Luke's phone started ringing. We stop kissing. Luke answered his phone. I could tell it was his mom. He got off the phone.

"Ali I have to go home." Luke said.

"Are you walking?" I said

He said "Yes wanna come with?"

"Sure." I replied.

We started walking. We didn't talk. We held hands while walking but didn't say a word. We finally got to his house he opened the door. Before he walked in he pecked my lips and walked inside.

Were not even together and he's kissing me and telling me he loves me. This is insane.

( Next day )

Luke's P.O.V

I know all the girls aat school think Ali is annoying and they hate her. But they like me and I know half the girls have a crush on me because all the guys have told me about how they always talk about how hot I am and stuff. So my plan is today I'm going to ask Ali out in front of everyone to make them jealous. I know that sounds mean, but for hating Ali, they should get what they deserve.

I walk up to Ali's front door and ring the door bell.She answers right away. We start walking to school and I'm actually excited to get there.

We finally get to school. Everyone stays in the hallway so Ican get everyones attention. But first I get Ali's attention.

"Ali? Can I ask you something?" I said.

"Of course." Ali said.

"Everyone! I want everyone to see this!"

Everyone looked at Ali and I. Her face was bright red and I felt so bad because I know she's embarrased.

I look at Ali and say "Ali, I'm in love with you, will you be my girlfriend?"

She stared into my eyes. Then she said "Luke! Of course!"

She then jumped into a hug and kissed me. Everyone clapped. Some of the girls looked pissed. That's what I wanted.

Ali's P.O.V

Finally. Luke is my boyfriend. Yes. I was walking to my next class. Before I could walk in I saw 2 "popular girls" walking in front of me.

One girl said  "Ali, I told you he was mine. What are you doing?"

"He likes me not you, That's why he asked me out and not you, get a clue?"

She grabbed me by my shirt and pushed me in the janitors room. I tried opening it but it was locked. I yelled for help, but nobody came.

Those girls are going to make Luke hate me. I'm even suprised that he does.

What am I going to do?

Hay guys ;) hope u liked the chapter! now i gotta do school work wish me luck :(