Chapter 3

Ali's P.O.V

Luke and I are walking to my house. As were walking, Luke is staring at me. I have butterflis in my stomach. Is he really staring at me. No. That can't be. I look and he staring at me, withhis bright blue eyes.

Then I say "Uh Luke?" I wave my hand in front of his face.

He says "Oh sorry."

I laughed and we continued walking.

We got to my house and I opened the door. My dog starts barking and jumping all over Luke. Luke was petting Honey (my dogs name) and she is licking his face. We walk into the kitchen and we sit at the table.

I ask "Want anything to eat?"

"I'm fine." He said

I gave him a thumbs up. I got a bag of chips and sat at the table. We took a little break and talked and watched tv.

Then he asked "Ali?"

I said "Ya?"

He said "I just want to say your a great friend. Can I have your number? So we can text and facetime so I can see you and talk to you."

I said "Ya."

He gave me his phone. I typed in my number and gave it back to him. He finally started doingour project. We got our laptops out and looked up stuff for our project.

An hour went by and it was getting dark. He called his parents. They said they would be at my house in 5 minutes. We sat on the sofa and turned on the tv. My favorite show came on. Teen Wolf. It was a repeat so I wasn't really paying attention. Luke put his arm around me. I put my head against his chest. Oh my God. Were cuddling on the sofa watching tv. Does he realize what he is doing? Does he like me? 

The doorbell rang.

"Thats my parents. Had lots of fun. Thanks Ali."

I said "No problem. Had lots of fun too."

I opened the door and his parents were there. They said hi and said thanks and left. I gave a quick hug to Luke and waved goodbye as the drived by.

The next day comes and I do my usual morning routine. I go downstairs and make a bowl of fruit. Quickly eat it. Before I opened the door to leave, I heard the door bell ring. I open the door and Luke is standing there.

"Coming?" He says.

"Ya!" I laughed

As we were walking to school, puts his arm around me.

He says "How could someone not like you?"

I said "Have you seen me? How does anyone like this?"

"Well, I like what I see, and if nobody else does, they need glasses, because they must be blind." He said

I smiled and said "Aw! Thanks Luke!"

I hugged him and we continued walking to school.

School was boring, same as usual. Walking with Luke to all my classes. Maia talking about Ashton and her. I'm not complaining, I love hanging out with Luke, and I love hearing Maia talk about how happy she is. It's great. 

Luk walked to my house again after school. I open the door and walk in. I get 2 bags of chips, one for me, one for Luke. With a cup of water. 

We worked on our project for 30 minutes. The we got bored so we sat next to eachother on the sofa. He looks at me.

He says "Ali, your beautiful, sweet, and adorable."

He came closer to me.

"How does no guy not like you at this school?"

He put my hair behind my ear and came even closer.

"I-I.." I said

He interuppted me by kissing me. He is kissing me. This can't be happening. No. But it is. I have butterflies in my stomache. He stop kissing and he looked at me.

He said "I love you Ali."

I couldn't speak. I just kissed him again. Sooner or later we were making out. On the sofa. In my living room. I'm so happy. He he loves me. As we continued making out the door opened. It can't be my mom. She is going to be gone for the rest of the month. I heard the person walking in. I stopped kissing Luke and my brother came in. What is my brother doing here? He isn't supposed to be here for 3 more months. He had scratches all over his face and body. Great.

"Calum?" I said.  

Hay hope u like ;) sorrry if they kissed early haha but comment if u liked! maybe like it too? haha anyways hope u liked byee