Tobio: Armageddon

Tokyo trip was over.
School on Monday was over.

There had been a new player. Or rather, an old player that somehow got suspended but decided to come back now. Tobio remembers that his name was something with Noya and he was a second year. His receives were really good, and Tobio thought he would make a good addition to the team.

However, that Noya guy left the club the exact same day again, talking about only joining once the ace comes back.

Hinata made it their mission to get that ace back, and Tobio had no idea when Hinata decided for him instead of asking him, but it made him forget about everything else for a bit.

Even so, last night had been unbearable. Without Kei at home, since he went home to visit his parents, his routine took longer than he was used to, but Tobio didn't hate it. In fact, it was better than whatever would've happened had he not found a way to distract himself.

He ate and ate and ate until he had to vomit it all out, which didn't take that long to be honest, only so he could clean and start eating again.
It was like a vicious cycle, but at least he was occupied, at least he had something to do. He wouldn't dare to tell Kei about that though, because even he could tell that that wasn't healthy.

Why was he so nervous to begin with? He was only going to meet Sugawara's father, and beside from that, Suga and Kei would be with him. He wasn't obliged to tell the stranger anything he didn't want to, it was a totally chill arrangement.

The only thing that had let him sleep in the end were the various notifications he had found on his phone from his friends. Friends. Could he call them friends? Did they see him in that way? Yeah, maybe it was better to settle with 'the people he had met'.

Kenma-san: Hi Tobio.
It's good you already ordered the switch, that means it'll probably arrive in 2-3 days time. So I thought I could already recommend one game: it's called Animal crossing. It's super fun and you can build your own town in there. We can be friends and visit each other too. It's really cool, you should get it.

Needless to say, Tobio had immediately gone and ordered the game, so that it would arrive in time with the switch. The thought of playing with Kenma frequently made him feel at ease, and he was happy Kenma deemed him worthy enough to play with him.

Keiji-san: Hello Tobio, how are you doing?
I don't really think it matters, but Tsukishima-kun told Kuroo, who told Bokuto-san, who told me that tomorrow is your doctors appointment, so I wanted to wish you strength for tomorrow. You got this, and whatever happens, I'm sure you'll be fine. By the way, maybe we can already make out a new date for you guys to come visit Tokyo. Or maybe we can come to Miyagi this time? Whatever you would prefer.
Have a good night Tobio.

Me: Hello, Keiji-san. Thank you very much for wishing me strength. And I'd like to find a new appointment for us six to meet. I'd be happy if you guys wanted to come over to Miyagi, but we can also come to Tokyo once more. It doesn't really matter.
You too, have a good night.

Tobio put his phone away and deeply inhaled. Kenma and Akaashi were way too nice to him, always including him. He hadn't even known them for a long time, and yet he could tell that he really liked them, and liked spending time with them.

And then there was Japan's number one ace he just couldn't forget. Yellow and green were what he associated with Sakusa. He hadn't even told Kei about that. It was a somehow precious memory to him. Sakusa had been nothing like he imagined him to be. In a good way, of course. It started off really friendly, the both of them giving each other advice on a topic that was seemingly important to the both of them.