Tobio and Kei: Mobbing

Mobbing: noun.
When smaller birds join forces to ward off larger birds.

Karasuno walked towards their bus in utter silence, all crowding around Tobio, ready to fight whoever would come up to them next.
Shoyo, Kei and Koushi stood exceptionally close to him, their protective senses going overboard.
From a distance, you could now see their schools bus, Kiyoko and Takeda waiting in front of it. The man smiled, but upon his team approaching him, he could sense that something was off. His smile slowly dipped as he checked out each of the members.

Daichi, Tanaka and Ennoshita stood at the front, all of them wearing intimidating gazes. Somewhere behind them Takeda could make out Tsukishima, Sugawara and Hinata, all awfully close to Tobio who held his gaze on the ground, while trying to control his breathing and his heartbeat.
For Tobio, he had lost too much control in the last fifteen minutes, and his body told him to gain that control back, even when it was with a banal thing like breathing.
Kinoshita, Yamaguchi and Narita closed the whole circle from the back, also looking rather serious.

They arrived at the bus shortly after, where they all started loading it.
Takeda was a bit lost, as he had expected them all to chatter loudly over their victory, but instead he got a bunch of serious looking teenagers.
"Good... Game, boys..." He said in an attempt to lift their spirits, but all he got was a halfhearted smile from Daichi and a "Thank you, Sensei."
They all continued loading the bus and soon they all got ready to make their travel back to Karasuno.

Tobio sat next to Kei, while Hinata and Suga took the two seats in front of him. Daichi sat somewhere in the front next to Takeda, and Kiyoko and Tanaka sat behind Tobio and Kei.
The other members made sure to sit in reach as well, not wanting anything bad to happen.
Not again.

The bus ride was as silent as a bus ride could be, especially for Karasuno.
There were faint murmurs audible around Kei, Shoyo and Koushi, but that was about it.
Soon they all arrived back at the school, but before the doors opened, Daichi decided to make an announcement.

"Alright, guys! In honor of us winning our first match this season, I've decided to go grab some meat buns at the sakanoshita store. If you want to join, just stay back." Daichi didn't wait for any responses, instead he opened up the doors and left the team behind.
Kei looked at Tobio, who looked at his nails while picking on his skin to calm down.

"Do you wanna?" Kei asked and he could feel the stares of Sugawara and Hinata on the both of them, especially Tobio.

"Hm? Are you talking to me?" Tobio now asked and looked up at Kei.

Kei sighed. On any other day he would've made a fun comment about his soulmate's habit to space out, but not today. "Daichi-san invited us all out to get some meat buns. Do you wanna go?"

"Oh- uhm." Tobio seemed to think about it for a second. "Why not?" He shrugged. "Do you wanna go though? I mean we can just go home if you want to." Tobio said while looking at his soulmate.
Tobio cared a lot for Kei, just like he did for his family, but the difference was that Kei was actually with Tobio while his family was somewhere out in the world. Therefore he couldn't show them how much he cared for them, but for Kei he would do anything and everything.

"I'll go wherever you go. I'm fine with everything." Kei said and stood up from his seat, Hinata and Sugawara doing the same. Tobio got up too, and then the four of them headed for the exit.

"Kei, you really don't have to, you know? I'm fine with either, really." Tobio said to make sure. Of course it would be better to just get meat buns instead of having to cook something at home, but he didn't mind either way.