Tobio and Tadashi: Top 10 anime betrayals

It was a feast, to say the least.

They had actually ended up preparing yakitori and that donburi with rice, onions, eggs and meat. It was honestly delicious. Once Tobio had taken a bite off his own made food, his body set free at least a ton of endorphins. He was so indescribably happy and relieved- there were even a few tears of relief.

Don't tell anyone though.

Since Tobio still couldn't eat leftovers just yet, though he was on a good way, he shared the rest with his friends. He reluctantly gave Hinata's never fed big mouth a portion, but not without throwing the ginger the stink eye, and Kei. Apart from that, he saved a bit for Kenma, Keiji and Yukie.

Sadly there hadn't been enough for Sakusa, Ushijima, Atsumu and the rest, but he promised them a share of his next meal. He had gotten quite a few compliments for his cooking skills, which made him all very happy.
In the end, he left for his teams' next games, cheeks red, and stomach pleasantly full.

A few days had passed since then, and Tobio hadn't heard of either Iwaizumi nor Oikawa, and he didn't know how to feel about that. Well, they had played a few games against each other, where they always seemed to look at him a bit too intensely, but that was basically it. Should he be happy about that? He didn't know.

"Brighten up, Yamayama! They actually stopped bothering you! This is good news!" Hinata had told him one night, and even Kei had agreed with that statement. Tobio had let out a grunt, not knowing what else to say. They had been right, in a way. But, did they really give up that quickly? Wasn't he worth a bit more effort?

Tobio was kind of disappointed, but not surprised. This was not the first time they had left him in the dirt, after all.

Karasuno's games had also progressed rather well. They were still one of the weakest teams present (who was he kidding, they were the worst team), but their plays were slowly coming together! Noya was on the brink of getting down the set from the rear line, and Asahi had improved his 100% thingy, and the teams synchro attack was getting better by the minute.

Well, Tobio's and Hinata's quick attack was slowly reaching its limits, since blockers were now able to block it a few times, but that wasn't a problem now, was it? They could take care of this later. Right?

However, now they had started afternoon practice. Karasuno had lost all their games, but the sets were close! They had almost won a set against Nekoma earlier, and it left all the other boys determined to win the next sets. Now, they were on a break though.

Tobio was just chugging his water bottle, which was washed by Yachi personally. Before, he did this himself, but he trusted Yachi to do this for him now. The girl beamed with pride, when he first asked her to do it for him.
But now, Tadashi came up to him, and dragged the raven out of the gym. Tobio let out a sound of surprise, which had a few people turning their heads to them, but Tadashi did not relent.

Tadashi dragged him to a spot that was a bit hidden from the sun. There was an old bench, where he took a seat on. Tobio did not. The voice dared him to in a mocking tone, which made his cheeks flood with embarrassment. But he was ready to listen to their pinch server.

"What is it, Tadashi?" He asked, looking around. There were only a few players outside, but he didn't know any of them personally, so it was all good.

"Please make yourself comfortable or so, because this is going to take a while." He said with a sigh, gesturing to the floor and the bench. Tobio took a look at the grass, before he gulped and sat down. Tadashi wore a sorry expression.

"Don't worry. What is it?" Tobio asked now, slightly interested. At his question, Tadashi's face overtook a reddish shade, and the boy fiddled with his training shorts. Tobio slowly understood, and did everything to keep his smirk at bay.