Tobio and Kei: crescendo

"On god, thank you Kei." Tobio said as he opened his bag and poured out all his sweets. Kei had managed to find an empty wagon on the train, leaving plenty of space for the both of them and all their sweet stuff. After their trip to the market had ended up the way it had ended up, they had decided on getting some more snacks early in the morning before they caught their train.

"Yeah, it's whatever." Kei said and rolled his eyes, though there was a certain happiness in him at being able to make his soulmate feel comfortable. Not that he would ever admit that loudly though- Tobio had been getting way too cocky lately.

"Oh look- Luca finally found out about Marinettes and Adriens secret identity- seriously. At this rate, the whole cast is gonna know but them." Tobio rolled his eyes while throwing some M&M's into his mouth. Kei stopped his music and dropped his headphones to watch the episode with Tobio.

"That's really annoying. Like,,, I know they do this deliberately, but do they really think they gain more watchers with this incredulous slow burn?"

"Well they definitely did. You watch it now." Tobio looked at him from the side of his eye while smiling a bit.

"I- I only watch it with you. And even then, I don't watch it regularly." Kei scowled and turned away from Tobio.

"Yeah yeah. That's what they all say." Tobio countered, the little smile never leaving as he redirected his gaze onto his iPad, where he watched the children's show (A/N: should it really be one tho? I mean- little kids don't even understand that show! They should've just followed through with the original idea of making it an anime- honestly)

"Fuck off." Kei said and started listening to music again. He heard a little chuckle before the music started playing and he involuntarily smiled. Tokyo wouldn't be so bad if Tobio was with him. Kei closed his eyes and finally let himself relax a bit.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. We will soon arrive in Tokyo. Please make sure to pack all your things, thank you for riding with us."

"Oh no! My things! Kei, help me pack up!" Tobio shook Kei's shoulder violently, waiting for his best friend to wake up and help him. Kei slowly openend his eyes and looked at Tobio. He furrrowed his brows in confusion.

"Kei! We're arriving soon! Help me pack up!" Kei took a look at the table and gasped. Even though Tobio tended to have a cleaning kink, whenever his mind wouldn't interfere or control him, he liked to make the biggest mess out of places. The table that had been clean when they came into here, was stuffed with the most different sweets, there were some clothes and even shoes on the table. Why did Tobio take off his shoes?!

Kei let the sight of the most untidy place ever sink in, before his lips tugged up in a smirk and he let out a mean little laugh. "Nah, I'm good." He stood up and packed away his little belongings, while Tobio got pale. How was he supposed to clean this place all alone?

"Kei- don't mess with me! I- this is too much!" Tobio started packing sweets into a plastic bag, he didn't care if they got dirty or were all over the place, he was running on one functioning brain cell right now.

"That's what they all say." Kei repeated from earlier and Tobio shot him a death glare before he frantically continued packing together. "In the day time, I'm marinette. Just a normal girl with a normal life." Kei shrugged and smiled while Tobio put on his shoes. Tobio still managed to show Kei his middle finger though.

Time passed quickly and soon their train came to a stop. Tobio shouldered his bag and followed after Kei who led them both towards the exit. As Tobio took a step out, and found himself at the very full train station, he took a deep breath and he swore the air smelled differently. He felt a tingling feeling in his tummy and suddenly felt really excited about this trip. He finally got to see Miwa-nee again!