6581-6600 Debt Collection

Start from the beginning

 Chapter 6583 Nothing but 1

  is!

  Wasn't it the same when Su Luo arraigned Wenming Ren No.1 and No.2? Separate the people and ask for details so that you can easily see if you are lying and who is lying. Unexpectedly, the patriarch of their family is now selling it now.

  The second elder and the patriarch glanced at each other, there was a flash of understanding in their eyes, but no one spoke.

  After the patriarch asked the details of the interrogation, they were quickly interrogated by several people brought back.

  really!

  This interrogation caused a big problem!

  The few people who came back alive obviously had confessed to them, so they were all right in the direction. However, when the patriarch asked for details, their answers were full of loopholes.

  "Which part of the Soviet Union down to eat? This ...... wings! Of! The wings!"

  "Which part of the Soviet Union down to eat? Breast meat ah!" "Falcon

  lightning mist flower heads off the Soviet Union which part to eat? Ah!"

  ......

  News angry Can't say a word, just hate to beat the bed.

  The patriarch looked at the great elder with a smile, and said casually: "What do you say?"

  What can the great elder say? The truth is already very obvious, and the four of them are lying!

  The elder sneered sneered: "What if the news lies? At least my son is back alive, but your family's Ao can never come back!"

  However, the patriarch smiled and shook his head.

  "What do you mean by shaking your head?" The great elder had a vague premonition in his heart.

  "Nothing will happen to Ao." The patriarch looked at the elder seriously, "I can tell you with certainty that even if everyone in the Huoyuan clan has an accident, Ao will be fine, because Lord Su Luo is by his side. "

  The elder sneered when he heard the words: "You mean the little girl who fell when the wind blows? She can't even protect herself, but she still protects Ao? What a joke!" The

  patriarch stood up, folded his hands behind his back, and shook his head with a smile.

  He doesn't need to believe in anyone's strength, but Lord Su Luo's strength... he couldn't believe it any more.

  He still said: "Ao will be fine, I can be sure."

  A sneer flashed in the eyes of the elder: "Why don't you ask where the

  sixth elder is ?" The sixth elder, from beginning to end. Did not appear in this room.

  "Yes, where did the sixth   elder go?"

  "Why is he not here?" The

third elder and the second elder looked at each other suddenly: "The sixth

  elder went to find Ao?" The elder faintly smiled and didn't speak, but there was contentment in his eyes. It's all said and done!

  The third elder suddenly recovered and yelled: "Elder, what do you mean by this? You asked the sixth to find Ao... You must not protect him... What are you going to do?! Rebellion? !"

  The elder smiled without saying a word.

  In fact, since the lie in the news was exposed, the elder had already hinted at it!

  Since the patriarchal faction cannot be discredited from language, use strength to usurp the throne!

  The reason why he hinted at the Six Elders was to disrupt the rhythm of the patriarch.

  But... the

  great elder stared at the patriarch for an instant, and he found that when the patriarch heard that the sixth elder was looking for Ao, there was no panic in his eyes!

  "You don't worry about Ao at all? Do you trust him like that?" The Great Elder didn't believe it!

  The patriarch let out a sigh of relief.

  If it were before Su Luo came to the Huoyuan Clan, to be honest, the great elder initiated this town change, the patriarch would really have a great possibility of failing, but now...

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 6584 Simply 2

  "It's better to say that I believe in my own son. I have no doubt about the strength of Lord Su Luo." The patriarch looked at the elder regretfully, "If this happened a month earlier, You have a 90% chance of winning, but at this time, your chance of winning is less than 10%." The

  Great Elder sneered.

  "Yicheng? Is it possible that the poison on your body has been resolved? Is it possible that the injury on your body has healed? Is it possible that your Ao will really come back intact?" The elder said nothing, and the people behind him laughed Got more and more rampant.

  The patriarch's eyes swept across the group of people in the great elder one by one.

  The great elder, the fourth elder, the fifth elder... I really didn't expect that the great elder instigated so many clansmen during this period of time after he was injured.

  At this moment, I don't know who yelled: "Master Patriarch, please abdicate automatically!"

  Following that, a voice continued: "Master Patriarch, please abdicate automatically!"

  "Master Patriarch! Please abdicate yourself! Abandon your seat automatically!" In

  the end, the sound gathered into a ball, the volume resounded through the entire fire source family, and even went straight into the sky!

  Those who were able to participate in this usurpation incident were not ordinary tribesmen, they were more or less powerful in their hands!

  The patriarch's gaze swept across their faces, and he sighed: "Give you one last chance. You have one minute to change your position." The

  patriarch looked at them earnestly: "Your patriarch, I, the poison on my body has been taken away by Lord Su Luo. solution, hurt also by the Soviet Union fell adults cured, so, now you also to change the position of emergency, and finally pour tens of seconds! " "

  ten, nine, eight ...... "

  people behind the patriarch, the patriarch of the body almost know Only the second elder and the third elder were healed.

  There are confident and smug smiles on their faces!

  Seeing the patriarch said so confident, the big elder had already started the discussion.

  "What should I do? Is the injury of the patriarch really

  healed ?" "What kidding! If the injury of the patriarch can be cured, it will take so long?"

  " Yes , the girl Su Luo came to Huoyuan Clan. Have you stayed for a few days? One day? Can the terminal illness of the patriarch be cured in a day? Think about it and know that this can't be true!"

  "The patriarch knows that he will lose. It's a backstop!"

  "Once we are pulled over, the patriarch loses, and then the elder will not let us go!"

  "So everyone must stand firm! Do you remember the firm stand?!"

  The elder said. On the other hand, there were originally a small number of people who wanted to go to the patriarch's side, but after such a brainwashing, they immediately disappeared.

  "...Four, three, two, one! Time is up!"

  When the patriarch said the last sentence-

  suddenly!

  "Chi!" A

  sword light flashed!

  "Kacha!!!"

  "Kang Dang!!!"

  "Ahhhhh!!!" The

  fire source clan's most terrifying scream erupted in the room! ! !

  The sword light is the sword light shot from the hands of the patriarch!

  And the position where Jianguang is from!

  It is where the great elder stands!

  No one thought, not even the Great Elder himself, that the patriarch would be such a thunderbolt when he shot!

  With a click, the elder's neck was cut straight!

  The head on his neck was slashed and flew into the air, hitting the ground with a bang!

  (End of this chapter)