☆ 𝐚 𝐬 𝐬 ☆

🍓 Synopsis 🍓

Idk just read

"so.. What are you doing this weekend?"

Jennie asked, eyes sparkling in hope for jungkook to say he's free. But jungkook just sighed dramatically and placed a hand on his forehead.

"I need to workout!"

He cried, before continuing

"my ass... Is so freaking flat!"

He dramatically cried again, hurrying his head into Jennie's chest and cried over dramatically while Jennie stared at him in disgust.

"bitch what?"

Jungkook looked ip at her and rolled his eyes, settling back into the comfortable pillows and sighed.

"I said, you little deaf potato, that I have to workout this weekend cuz my juicy ass is no longer staying juicy"

Jennie stared at him for a moment before rolling him over onto his said and slapping his ass, watching as it jiggled.

"no longer juicy?"

She asked, her expression screaming 'wtf bro'.

"mhm,"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"mhm,"

Jungkook said, getting off of the bed of his best friend (who by the way was gay asf) and stood infront of the mirror. He raised his hoodie up, resting it on the curve of his thin waist, and jutted his butt out.

"see? Doesn't it look so... Flat?"

"bitch is you blind?"

Jennie nearly shouted, kicking the male's calf making jungkook wince. He cupped both his cheeks and gave them a few squeezes.

"look at such a nice ass you have there, boi"

She glared at jungkook through the mirror who was pouting at her and slapped his ass.

"dint you dare-"

"hey, overcooked pancake,"

The door opened revealing taehyung, Jennie's brother, also the school's typical bad boy. His eyes travelled towards jungkook's ass, gulping as he looked at the thicc ass of his before he licked his lips and looked to jungkook's wide eyes.

Jungkook gasped and quickly pulled his hoodie down. Taehyung smirked and looked towards Jennie who was growling at him.

"what is it you premature buffalo!"