☆ 𝐛 𝐮 𝐥 𝐥 𝐞 𝐭 ☆

✨🍓 Synopsis 🍓✨

Jungkook takes a bullet for his husband, but...

/blood/
/plot twist/

"here you go"

Jungkook mumbled, handing taehyung his cup of coffee. Taehyung smiled and took it.

"can you please do my tie for me?"

Jungkook blushed and nodded, stepping closer to his husband. He tip toed a little, draping the tie around his neck, cheeks burning a deep shade of red.

Taehyung chuckled at his flustered state and set the cup of coffee aside, wrapping his arms around jungkook's waist and pulling him closer.

Jungkook blushed harder if it was possible and bit his lips, trying to suppress a smile.

Taehyung stared at him with a soft smile, making jungkook nervous. By now, the younger was just a mushy, blushing, flustered puddle of cuteness.

"s-stop looking at me l-like that, please"

Jungkook whispered making taehyung's smile widen.

"i'll think about it"

Taehyung hummed, pressing a soft kiss onto jungkook's forehead. Once jungkook was done with his tie, he just kept staring at his fingers that were still fiddling with the tie.

"you're so beautiful, what for?"

Taehyung rasped, jungkook blushing more than he ever had. His head plopped into taehyung's chest with a small whine making the latter chuckle.

He pulled the younger closer to himself and rested his chin on his head. Jungkook's hands were fisting taehyung's suit under his chin as he snuggled closer to taehyung not wanting him to go.

Taehyung looked at the clock and sighed softly, knowing this moment has to end since he has to leave for work.

"I have to go now sweetheart"

Jungkook whined lowly, shaking his head making taehyung's heart swell. He kissed the smaller male's head and pulled away.

"I know you're worried baby, but trust me hm?"

Jungkook looked at him with big, glistening eyes, taehyung's suit still fisted between his small hands. The elder smiled and kissed his nose, while slowly loosening his hands around his suit.

"be careful please"

Jungkook whispered, still very scared. Taehyung smiled at the adorable male and gave him another kiss on his forehead, wanting him to not worry so much.

"I will, I promise"

Jungkook nodded as he stepped away.

"bye darling"

Taehyung gave him a short hug with one hand, his other one holding his briefcase.

"bye"

With that taehyung walked out of the room, his stern face back on.