☆ 𝐛 𝐢 𝐭 𝐞 ☆

🍓 Synopsis 🍓

Taehyung's love language is biting.

Taehyung groaned as he stretched his body after a good few hours of continuous working. He set his laptop onto the coffee table and walked upstairs where is fiancé, jungkook, was painting.

As he opened the door jungkook looked back from his painting. He was sitting on the floor infront of the balcony with a pretty big canvas in front of him.

Taehyung smiled and went closer, sitting down behind him and hugging him tight. He bit his shoulder making jungkook giggle.

"done with work?"

Taehyung hummed and bit his shoulder, as a yes resting his head onto his shoulder while looking at jungkook paint a beautiful portrait of himself, biting the younger's cheek.

"cuddle with me"

Taehyung whined making jungkook turn towards him and kiss his nose.

"just a little more and then we can cuddle yeah?"

Taehyung pouted and rested his chin on his shoulder. Jungkook ruffled his hair and went back to painting while he kept feeling small bites on his ear, as a way of asking him to hurry up.

Jungkook was used to this, feeling constant gentle bites around his body and it would be the biggest lie if he said he didn't like them. In fact, he found this habit of taehyung's utterly adorable and made him want to do nothing but squeeze the fuck out of taehyung.

Taehyung was one who couldn't express his feelings well so he conveys his love to jungkook through small bites, and how understanding jungkook is makes him love the male even more.

"and... Done"

Jungkook smiled as he cleaned the brush in a glass of water, then wiped it off onto a towel. Taehyung stood up and carried him onto their huge bed, laying down with jungkook below him.

"comfy?"

"mhm"

Taehyung always made sure that jungkook was comfortable no matter what which was a trait of his that was always admired by jungkook.

Taehyung softly bit jungkook's cheek making the other smile softly and kiss his forehead.

"I love you too"

Jungkook had understood over the years that the bites that were placed around his body by taehyung had a different meaning, like now. Whenever taehyung bit his cheek, it particularly meant 'I love you'.

"wanna sleep? You worked for very long"

Jungkook mumbled as he ran his fingers through taehyung's hair making him hum and give his neck small bites meaning he was liking it.

"sleep, hyungie. I'll wake you up after a while"

Taehyung hummed again giving him a small smile.

"good night"

"good night, tae"

~~~~~

Ik this is short but I've always wanted to write something like this. But don't worry, you'll have a double update today so hopefully that will make it up :D. Also, I'll be starting a new book. Idk when tho. It will be called love 1997 and takes place in the 90s. And mostly will have mafia.
Anygays, hope you liked the chapter and have a wonderful day ahead!
Also, shout out to:

_Krystale14_
min_suga_1992
Divine245
lliyaaaaa
dxgirl17
Gldn_Mscl
Rini_Mini
For voting (in his Bunny)!!! Thank you so much for the support ❤️

- Pari <3

And I have decided to put an emoji for when I wrote switch. I have added it in the intro too.

💫 : switch.

But I'm not sure if I will be writing switch tho