☆ 𝐜 𝐞 𝐨 ☆

🍓 Synopsis 🍓

Your typical CEO x Assistant story.

Taehyung eyed his assistant as he set a stack of files on the ground beside his desk. The male bent down, giving taehyung the mouth watering view of his perfect ass.

Chuckling sadistically, he tried to focus his eyes back onto his laptop. Keyword : tried.

But he couldn't. I mean how would he? He looked around, a small growl emitting his throat when he saw other male Co workers eyeing his assistant's ass while licking their lips.

Well, it wasn't a surprise that taehyung in fact had a very big crush on jungkook, his assistant.

Jungkook had been the ceo's assistant since almost 6 years now. And taehyung had become the ceo only 3 years ago, meaning jungkook was also taehyung's father's assistant.

The male was adored a lot by all the employees. He was utterly adorable and wouldn't miss a single chance to flash his beautiful bunny smile at someone who was having a bad day.

Mr. Kim had a sever anger issues and it had to be copy pasted onto his son too. So the smallest mistake and you get scolded like you never have been before in your life.

He also saved a lot of employees' asses from their silly mistakes, often fixing it before the ceo knew or taking the blame onto himself. But is the mistake was too big, the only thing he could do was pray for them and try to calm the boss down.

And not to mention, he was excellent in his job. He was a very big perfectionist and needed everything to be perfect. He would even stay overtime and submit work at least two days prior to the due date. And before anything goes to the ceo, he would inspect it to avoid any temper tantrums by their boss.

And of course, it was ✨love at first sight✨ for bith males when they met for the first time in Sr. Mr. Kim's retirement party. Although, it was a little peculiar. But that's for another day.

Present

Taehyung sighed in annoyance for the hundredth time today.

"ms. Seo!" (totally not taken from vincenzo 👀)

The said employee, who happened to be just passing by his office, but her tongue and cursed her entire existence. Turning towards the ceo's office, she entered after a small knock.

"yes Mr. Kim?"

She asked with a fake smile while taehyung lazily looked at her.

"can you please call Mr. Jeon into my office?"

On the name of jungkook, her eyes slightly lit up. She always adored the male and always wanted to talk to him, ever since she joined the company a few months ago.

"yes, Mr. Kim!"

She said, this time with excitement and a big genuine smile. Taehyung nodded and dismissed her, his jaw clenching the second the door closed.

He didn't like how people got excited just by the name of jungkook. Suddenly the images of his other employees checking out jungkook flashed through his mind as his fists clenched this time.