☆ 𝐦 𝐨 𝐝 𝐞 𝐥 𝐬 ☆

✨🍓 Synopsis 🍓✨

Two days in the life of jungkook and taehyung, a model couple... But with an adorable twist.

Kim taehyung and Kim jungkook. There wasn't a single person in Korea who didn't know them... Well, some for good reasons and some for bad. They are one of the first ever lgbtq+ couple that are celebrities.

They never did shoots without each other. Of course, a lot of agencies were hesitant in accepting them initially but they didn't mind. So, they did small photoshoots by themselves and uploaded them in social media. That was when their agency scouted them and promoted them until what they were now.

It was their dream to become models ever since they were in university, which was also where they got together. When they had gone to the US around 6 years ago, a photographer had persuaded them to take up modelling by looking at their breathtaking visuals. They agreed, and came back to Korea for their career, before going back to the US to get married.

They have a huge Fandom, people literally going crazy over their visuals. Jungkook is a soft, rather feminine person and a complete bottom while taehyung was dominant, had strong muscles and a gaze that could make your knees go weak.

But what no one knew, except some of their staff, was that among all their fame was a little bundle of joy hidden from the world. Kim A-yeong. The little girl of the kims who was hidden from the world.

Yes, jungkook was an mpreg but it wasn't that uncommon these days. But the main reason ayeong was hidden from the world was for her own protection. Her parents didn't want paparazzi at her tail 24/7 and all their relatives and staff supported them.

The two had gone on complete hiatus for an entire year, not a single update from them nor them being seems anywhere (which because they moved back to taehyung's town during his pregnancy). There were a lot of rumours about jungkook being pregnant which died down when the couple had returned, looking in the exactly same condition they left, jungkook glowing even more.

So that leads us to here, jungkook and taehyung entering the studio after a long trip from their house.

"good morning!"

Jungkook wished their staff, them bowing back at them as well, while bowing while taehyung kept mum and only bowed his head.

"good morning guys! We still have a little time left before we start so you guys can go get ready"

Their manager said while waving his hand towards a room which was a dressing room. Jungkook beamed at him and dragged his husband along with him.

"good morning jimin ssi!"

Jungkook cheered while entering the room as he set his bag down on the couch. Jimin, their make up artist, looked up from whatever he was doing and waved at them, taehyung rolling his eyes playfully at him only to receive a makeup brush being thrown at him.

"fucking corgi"

Taehyung mumbled making jungkook hit him on his arm.

"stop bickering for a moment will you?"

Taehyung and jimin rolled their eyes. Jimin went back to setting up his table while taehyung back hugged jungkook. A staff member came upto the couple and gave them their outfits for the day.