☆ 𝐧 𝐞 𝐠 𝐥 𝐢 𝐠 𝐞 𝐧 𝐜 𝐞 ☆

🥀 Synopsis 🥀

Taehyung neglects boyfriend of 3 years and it eventually leads to the worst.

/drug abuse/
/rape/
/depression/
/anorexia/
/depression/
/toxicity/

[bonus chapter]

Taehyung stumbled a little as he was pushed into a cell. After removing his handcuffs, the guard closed the door to the cell and left.

What happened?

Well, starting off, he has gotten a 6 years sentence for drug abuse and unintentional murder.

After that night, the male found jungkook in a pool of his own blood, body white as paper, blue veins clearly being seen, while he was leaving the house to meet his friends. Panicking, he called for an ambulance, not realising the problems that will trail along.

After jungkook was taken to the hospital and was pronounced dead along with his baby, the police had interrogated taehyung. Everything that had come out of his mouth in the interrogation were white lies.

He lied about having the perfect relationship with jungkook, about never drinking let alone going to a club before. And just to cover up these, he created a million other lies.

The police being suspicious, especially considering taehyung being surprised when he found out jungkook was pregnant despite the male already being 8 months in, traces of anti-depressive drugs in jungkook's blood and many more like jungkook having very few clothes, the bedroom having clothes and items of only one person, etc.

So after digging up the house a bit, the found jungkook's pregnancy reports and the adoption contract(?). This proved them right that he was lying. After doing a lir detection test, the results were not determinable.

After a lot of decision making, they did the hypnosis therapy on him. They first sedated him and just as he woke up and was still in a daze, they hypnotized him so that he doesn't resist.

That's when he confessed everything, including how he pushed the male, the mistreatment, the drugs, the rape, the theft, everything.

After a court trial, he was sentenced for 6 years while his friends were sentenced for 5. And as they were cleaning up the house, a worker found jungkook's diary. It was clearly stated to give the book to taehyung if anything happened to him so that's what they did.

Present

Taehyung gulped, looking at the book infront of him. This book had every single detail about his deeds.

He caressed the cover. It was adorable covered in a sky blue with pink, purple and darker blue clouds were on the top. It exactly depicted the jungkook he fell in love with.

The jungkook that was always positive, never let things get to him, a bunny smile that never seemed to leave his face. His jungkook.

But... The last time he saw jungkook, he had completely changed. His hair had overgrown, not a trace of his Bunny smile on his face, dried tears that always adorned his cheeks, red puffy eyes, thin. It felt like a dark cloud was on top of his head. What hurt more was he was the reason for this.