☆ 𝐤 𝐢 𝐝 𝐬 ☆

✨ Synopsis ✨

Taehyung and jungkook have crushes on each other and their kids help them to confess.

(2/2)

"-she's so annoying, I hate her"

Haewon rolled her eyes while jungkook chuckled.

"than why are you still friends with her?"

"what can I do! Everytime I break the friendship, she somehow comes back, calling herself my best friend"

She pouted. They were currently at the park, gossiping about haewon's gold digger friend while waiting for haewon's friend.

"hae!"

They snapped their heads towards the sound to see an attractive male walking towards them while waving at the girl with a smile. Haewon blushed, making jungkook giggle.

"your boyfriend's here"

He laughed harder when the girl whined.

"hello sir"

Her friend bowed towards jungkook who smiled and gave him a small bow back. He stood up and ruffled the boy's hair and kissed haewon's head.

"Kay, I'm gonna give you two some privacy"

Haewon's eyes widened as she subtly shook her head. Jungkook very well knew she had a crush on the male and he wanted them to officially be a thing. He laughed at her and winked.

"have fun, love birds~"

He teased while walking away with a small wave making Haewon blush harder.

"your mom's really sweet"

She snapped out of her daze and looked at her crush with a small nod and smile.

"he is."

"im bored"

Jungkook pouted and looked around the park to do something. His eyes sparkled as he looked at a macaroons shop.

He giggled mischievously and started tanning towards it in tiny. If people didn't know him, the thought about him having a 16 year old daughter wouldn't have even crossed their minds looking at how much he acts like a kid.

But can you blame him? Most of his childhood had went into raising his daughter, but he hadn't regret it even once.

Walking into the shop, he was greeted by the sweet taste of macaroons and a very aesthetic looking shop.

He licked his lips, looking at all the sweets and moved forward into the shop. He bought a few types, for himself, his daughter and her soon to be or maybe already boyfriend.

"she's gonna love them"

He giggled while looking into the paper bag which was filled with different types of macaroons. He almost brought 25-30 macaroons. I don't blame him tho, macaroons taste amazing and they looked very appetizing.