Ch- 10, Little Angel!❤️

Start from the beginning

"Shubra behen, you order all types of sweets!... We'll distribute it to the whole village!..."Kaka announced.

"Not yet, Lochan Da!.... Only after three months of her pregnancy are complete!.... It's a bad omen, otherwise..."Maa replied.
"And Vibhavari, You come with me!...lets prepare the bhog!"

Bondita and Anirudh looked at their family happily and he clutched her hand tightly.
"Thankyou!" He whispered and she smiled back at him.

Anirudh turned and picked up the receiver. Dialing the number he waited.

"Hello, Baba!...It's me Anirudh!" He said in a high voice.

"Nomoskar!...Yes, yes everyone is fine!... And your daughter too!..." He said.

"I have something to tell you!...Baba you are going be a grandfather soon!..."he said happily and winked at Bondita.
She blushed and looked away, smacking playfully on his shoulder.

"Yes yes, you're gonna be Nanaji!!!" Anirudh talked on the telephone for a while and handed it to Bondita. After about half an hour she hung up and looked up at him with a happy smile.

They were really very happy that day❤️
______________________________

Only after a few Poojas and casting off the couple's evil eye, Maa let them go back to their room.

As soon as they reached, Koyeli knocked the door and came with a platter of fruits.

"Bade Malik, has sent this for you, Bahu rani ji!" She told and kept the platter on the table, leaving the room.

"Uff!... "She sighed. "I don't like fruits, Pati Babu!"

"No one is gonna listen to you now!.."he said, cupping her face.
"Not even me!" He made her sit and stuffed a piece of apple in her mouth.

She looked at him grumpily but still she knew that she had to eat it all or else her Pati Babu won't let her go anywhere.
______________________________

When at night, she came back to her room after a heavy dinner, Bondita went straight to the dressing table to get rid of her heavy jewellery. Anirudh was downstairs talking to someone on the phone.

After she removed her jewellery, she looked at herself for a moment. Her face was actually glowing, already!.... Maybe it was the love that she was getting from her family and her Pati Babu!...

She looked down at her stomach and softly touched it. She touched her abdomen so lovingly.

"Are you in there?" She whispered softly. This whole feeling of having a new life inside her was really surprising. Her eyes welled up and she clutched her stomach more tightly with love.

"Thankyou so much for coming into my life!... For coming into our lives!..."she said, getting emotional.

"But... What shall I call you?" She kept on talking to her happiness.

"I know, once you come, you'll call me Maa!...and I am dying to hear it from you already!..."she said and suddenly hit her own head.

"Oh God Bondita!.... The baby won't start speaking as soon as it comes!... It will need to grow up first!..."she scolded her own self and laughed. This new experience had really brought out a whole new Bondita too!...

"Shall I call you baby?... Or maybe..." She spoke to herself thoughtfully.

"Little Angel!" Anirudh suggested, standing at the door. Bondita quickly turned and smiled at him sheepishly, shying at her own childishness.

"We will call our Baby Little Angel until we meet him or her!... Is that fine, Maa?" He teased her lovingly, walking inside the room.

"Yes sure, Baba!" She called him back and hey both giggled happily.
"Or maybe, we call him or her 'Baccha Babu!' Doesn't that sound cute?!" She laughed making him laugh out loud too.

"I still cant believe, there's a life inside!" Anirudh said, raising his eyebrows and softly touching her stomach.

"Me too!" She replied and hugged him, wrapping her arms around him.

"Are you happy, Pati Babu?" She asked still being in his embrace, her face resting on his chest.

"Happy?!.... I am feeling as if I am on top of this world!... I might not be very expressive, right now!... But I just can't describe my happiness in words, Bondita!... Its incredible to think that I am gonna be a father soon!..." He said, resting his chin on her head and hugged her ever tighter.

"Same here, Pati Babu!... I just can't find the right words!... I am just really overwhelmed!... I guess, we'll soon get used- to, to this feeling."
She looked up at him and he placed a soft peck on her lips.

"Wanna sleep, now? " he asked.

"Ofcourse!... But I don't know how will I fall asleep after being this happy and excited!..."she said.

"Let's see!" He replied and bent down to pick her up in his arms.

"I had wanted to do this since the time I got this news, Jaan!... I love youuu!.. I love you so so sooo muchhh!... I just don't wish to keep you down!.." He said and twirled her. He walked to the bed and made her lie down comfortably, adjusting himself beside her.

Bondita wrapped her arms around him and inched closer to him, wanting to kiss.

Anirudh didn't move at all, he looked confused and doubtful. Bondita looked at his eyes for a moment before she  spoke.

"Pati Babu, you know it's completely fine to be close, right?" She asked suggestively, looking deep into his eyes.

"Yes, I do!... But... I was just a bit a scared... But, forget it!... I love you!.." He said and kissed her lovingly, suckling her lips tenderly while his hands touched her waist.

They kissed each other a few times before sleeping. Anirudh stretched his arm and Bondita lied comfortably on it, resting her head on his chest.

Anirudh softly patted her to sleep and himself slept happily in her embrace. He kissed her head lovingly before drifting into deep slumber.

They both looked completely calm and happy. Their relationship was to grow in many more senses now!... Now they just won't be friends, or life partners, but now they would be parents too!...

Anirudh will just not be her husband, but also her child's father!...Bondita too, will be his child's mother now, and not just his wife!....
That was a relationship yet to be deciphered by both!...

Thats all for this part!❤️ Hope you all like this!❤️...
Dont forget to star and comment on this story!❤️... Will upload as soon as I get a good response!😉😘

Note-: All these parts that I am uploading are Unedited so please do feel free to point out my mistakes!❤️😘

Love, Author!❤️

.....