(Chapter 105) People Will Come

Lucy walked one of the main corridors to get back to her dorm and thought back to the day she first arrived in Attwood. Everything was so big and grand to her she thought she'd never learn her way around such a huge place. Lucy still wasn't sure if she found her way, but now she at least knew how to navigate every corner even when it was as dark a night as tonight.

She expected she would be the only person wandering these hallways for at least a half hour until the rest of the students were done with their naked mile and used the same shortcut to get to their room or someone else's, which is exactly why Lucy was so taken aback when she saw the familiar dark figure stalking from around a corner.

Algernon froze just the same when he came upon Lucy after haven given up all hope of seeing her tonight.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

Lucy averted her eyes as a heat rose to her cheeks.

"I came from the party." She muttered. It wasn't a total lie, but even if it had been, Lucy wouldn't be half as unsettled as she was now, being in the presence of Algernon with the memories of their last time alone together still fresh in her confused mind. And the rejection he had ready for her right after.

Algernon examined the fresh dirt on Lucy's shoes.

"You went to go watch those drunkards run naked." He accused, stepping towards her.

"I didn't." Lucy denied, blushing from the thought of it.

"You did." Algernon insisted, advancing closer. "You went to ogle at the naked men just like the rest of those depraved girls." He reproached, detesting the idea of her wanting to see anyone other than him that way.

"Believe what you want!" Lucy shot back. She stormed past him, having had enough of his rudeness. Every time she saw Algernon after a party it ended with him insulting her in some way and she didn't want to repeat the pattern for a third time in a row.

Algernon sighed, lamenting on his brashness for a moment before going after her.

"Lucy, wait," He called out.

"No!" Lucy shouted, walking faster.

Algernon's easily flamed temper grew as he effortlessly managed to catch with her.

"I said wait." He demanded, pressing her up against the wall, with his hands beside her head.

"And I said no!" Lucy yelled back, pushing against him, which was a useless effort against his mass of muscle.

Algernon scowled down at her hands pressing against his chest. "Why are you always so defiant?"

"Why are you always so demanding?"

"Because" Algernon replied, glancing down at her grated and beautifully gray eyes. "It's only when I demand it that I get to do what I want with you." He continued, suddenly lacing his hand between her leg and lifting her upper thigh off the ground, to press himself into her.

"Wha-" Lucy breathed out, pushing harder against his chest as his groin sharply pressed against the space between her hips. And even through their layers of clothing she could feel the heat of Algernon's body coming into her.

"But you don't mind, do you?" Algernon breathed into her ear. "When I demand these things?" He moved his hips away and back against her's again. "Do you Lucy?"

Lucy clutched Algernon's arm keeping her trapped in place and looked to the end of the hallway and realized how open they were to anyone seeing them. "Algernon," Lucy called, sucking her bottom lip between her teeth. "Someone will come."