Hurt me.

So I can't blame his for worrying, or caring, or anything else he is doing.

"Thats not the same," Lie Lie Lie.

"Keep telling yourself that," He responded as I still struggled in his tight hold, "What we're going to do is walk over here, have you calm down, have him calm down, let everyone just calm down for a few minutes, yeah?" He put his hand on my back, after hesitantly loosening his firm hold on me.

He guided me behind the car, where we stopped and I stood looking at the very empty roads. Leaves would fall down every once and a while, my head would fall with them. From the top of the tree, then down, down, down until they hit the floor. It hit the ground so gently and I just wish humans could learn to be as gentle as leaves, or anything really.

"Why did he have to do this?" I asked Metteo, who was leaning on the car beside me. I looked up at him, and he looked down at me looking into my eyes before his gaze went up, again.

"Who?" He asked, though I'm sure there were many names filling his head, there were many names filling my head as well.

"Mattia, Vince, everyone. Everything could have just been fine, we would have had a fun trip and then things would go back to normal. They never will go back to normal though, and i'm scared how everything will be again."

"I'm not going to disagree with you because you're right, things for us will never be normal. I promise you though were going to try so hard, just like we did when you first came to live with us," He explained, winding his hands together.

"You guys changed, just for me?" I asked him.

"Yeah, it was a pretty big adjustment. It wasn't like it was anything big, we used to never do things as a family, we would all eat separately at different times. Aundre would stay at friends houses for days in a row, it was all so different but everything changed, for the better," I listened closely, not missing any words, how he said the words, the pace the words were coming out of his mouth, anything.

The sun was starting to set, making the sky morph in colors you would only dream off seeing. It looked like we were witnessing a painting, the road going down the middle with trees lining both sides. The road kept going until it blended with all the colors, it was beautiful.

A door opening stilled my thoughts, making me now look at where the footsteps were coming from. Metteo looked behind him, signing just as Leo rounded the corner.

"It's getting cold out," He pointed out, I think it was a signal that I was still in shorts. His words felt like a wake up call as I looked at my legs to see hundreds of goosebumps scattered around.

"It feels nice," to finally be able to feel something.

"Should we get going? Everyone calmed down?" Metteo asked.

"No." My voice came out much more rude that I intended it to, although I didn't correct myself, I didn't have any energy to correct myself.

"O-kay then," Metteo responded.

"Have you guys though about what would have happened if we never came here, how much our lives would be different right now?"

"I mean, I haven't really had time to think about anything really," Leo responded, which I rolled my eyes too. I sweat I could see the cold loom the air every time someone let out a breath.

"If we didn't come things would have definitely been different, but just try to think about the positives, right?"

"Scenes when have you been this 'look for the good in everything' type of person, that was Mattia's thing," I say.