Chapter 43

WONWOO'S POV

I got a phone call from my mom last night and she told me to come home as soon as possible.

I'm just packing my stuffs and that's when I saw Hara with sandwhich in her mouth while staring at me in confusion.

"You're moving already..?" She asked and I can hear her voice cracked a bit.

"Yeah.. My mom called me last night." I stated and I heard her sigh. Suddenly she was helping me packing my stuffs. I just let her be.

"How to be interesting.." She read the book title which she bought for me that day and I smiled at her.

"I've read that. But only half." I stated and she chuckled.

"I was just joking but never knew that you would ended up reading it." She smiled sheepishly.

"Well, you bought it so it's just a waste if I didn't read it." I smirked and she just chuckled.

After that, we went down and grandma was staring at me with the sad face expression. As if she's reluctant to let me go.

"Please.." She muttered and that's when tears fall down from her cheeks.

I don't want to move but, I got no choice. I don't belong here.

"Oh come on grandma, he promised to visit you again later. So don't be sad." Hara tried to be positive but suddenly she stared at me.

We went out from the house and they both are now standing infront of the door. I looked at the both of them and smiled weakly.

Like, the really weak one.

Hara suddenly hugged me tightly. I was shocked at first, but I smiled. I hugged her back as tight as I could. It was like I'm hugging my world.

Yeah, I know that's cheesy.

"You will visit us, right?" She asked whispering beside my right ear and I can hear that she's already crying.

"I will. Don't cry you silly kid." I teased trying to act as if I'm tough as I messed her hair and she chuckled.

I waved my hand as I walked away. I saw that grandma was crying while Hara try to calm her down as she sidehugged grandma.

Haish Hara, I hate myself for not being courage enough to confess my feelings to you.

I hate myself.

-

HARA'S POV

It's been almost three months since Wonwoo moved out from this house. Everything isn't as usual.

No fights.. No fun.. Nothing.

"Hara, you'll be late for school again." Grandma stated. I sighed as I went to the bathroom to take my shower.

Soon as I finished, I grabbed my breakfast and went out to school. Since that day, I lost my mood to go to school. I started to come late to school.

But not really.

It was still thirty minutes before school starts.

"Morning Hara! Are you joining us to have some drinks?" Seokmin asked and I just smiled as I shook my head.

"Maybe tomorrow, Seokmin." I smiled again.

"Okay!" He replied and he went out from the class with Mingyu.

"Hara ah, are you okay?" Noeul asked and I just smiled as I nodded.

"Tell me if something bothered you." She smiled and I nodded again.

Actually Noeul, there is something bothering me.

She went out joining both Mingyu and Seokmin. Usually Chan is already waiting for them at the canteen.

CHAN'S POV

Haish, this hyung and noona are always late.

"Hey Chan! Sorry for letting you to wait." Mingyu hyung said with an apology smile and I just smiled back.

"It's okay. I am already used to it." I teased and the three of them chuckled. I frowned as I look around because I didn't see Hara noona.

"If you're wondering about Hara, she stayed at class and told Seokmin that she'll join maybe tomorrow." Noeul noona stated and I just nodded.

We're just drinking our drinks while talking about Hara noona. We all are worried about her.

"Not to make you all sad but, since the day Soonyoung hyung and Wonwoo hyung graduated, it's a bit different. I mean, we are as usual but something is just missing." I said and they all agreed.

"I told him to have a farewell party before he move out but he didn't!" Seokmin hyung muttered.

"He didn't even contact us? How unbelievable." Mingyu shook his head.

"Soonyoung hyung is fine, but not Wonwoo hyung. He had never visited us or even Hara noona since that day. Hara noona must be suffering so much." I stated and they all frowned.

"Suffering so much? What do you mean?" Noeul noona asked and I went frozen.

"Chan.." Mingyu hyung said as he squinted his eyes wanting me to tell them the truth and I sighed.

"They both have feelings for each other!" I finally blurted out and they all gasped.

"I knew it! I realised that since we went to the central park together!" Seokmin hyung exclaimed.

"But how did you know, Chan? I thought that I am the only one who knows this?" Noeul noona asked, baffled.

"Wonwoo hyung keeps a lot of secret with me and he never missed telling every single secrets to me. While Hara noona, she suddenly told me that after telling it to you that day, that's what she told me." I explained.

"What should we do then.." Mingyu hyung muttered.

"Well, there's nothing we can do. We don't know his house address." Seokmin hyung shrugged.

Haish, I'm really worried..

-