Chapter 02

HARA'S POV

"Here we are!" Mom exclaimed. Heh, seems like she's happy by the fact that I'm moving.

We went out and of course, I bring my luggage along. We rang the bell but there's no reply. What makes us went shocked is that, the door was unlocked.

We went in and keep calling for grandma but only sound produced by the crickets could be heard.

"Weird, she's not even replying for my calls." Mom frowned.

"What should we do then?" Haneul asked and I rolled my eyes. He's annoying me even by just hearing his voice.

"No choice, we will leave you here okay? Take care." Mom smiled as she hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Take care sis." He smirked at me and messed my hair as if he's older than me.

"She's moving, you should be good to her!" Mom scolded him and I laughed sarcastically to him.

"Yeah.. Noona take care. I'm gonna miss your mad face, your yell, your bed hair and your cold stare." He said as he hugged me.

"I'm gonna miss your blank face expression, your evil smirk and your stupid face." I said as I hugged him back.

We broke the hug and saw mom staring at us with a death glare.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm raising a cat and a mouse in the same cage instead of feeling like raising a daughter and a son." She shook her head and we both laughed.

After saying our goodbye, they drove away back to home and I closed the door.

This house is pretty messy. I decided to sweep the floor while waiting for my grandma. I mean, I'm a good girl, right?

I went upstairs and saw three rooms. The first one is my grandma's room. The other one is a closet room and the last one is my old room.

I opened the door and saw a wooden bunked bed.

Since when?

I saw a school backpack, shoes, books and clothes. The scent tells me that someone is sleeping here.

Hello, I'm not going to have a roommate ever again! Being roommates with Haneul is already enough!

I just ignored it and when I finished unpacking my stuffs, I heard the doorbell rang.

I rushed downstairs and opened the door with a beaming smile but it faded away when I saw a tall guy standing right beside my grandma.

I gave him a death glare and he was staring at me with the no expression face. We were having this staring battle but stopped when my grandma laughed.

"Grandma, how are you?" I asked with a smile as I hugged her tightly.

"Wait what? Grandma?" He asked with a frown and I just ignored him. They both went in and I closed the door before taking a seat beside my grandma.

"I'm doing fine. What about you? It's been a long time since I last saw you." She chuckled.

"I'm doing fine." I smiled.

"And who is this pathetic looking guy?" I asked giving that guy a disgusted look and she chuckled.

"Watch your mouth, dude." He said sternly and rolled his eyes.

"Dude? Do I look like a dude to you?" I raised my left eyebrow and he chuckled bitterly.

"He's like a grandson already. He helped me a lot." She replied and my eyes got wide opened.

Please do not tell me that he's the one who sleep in MY ROOM. Please, if you ever dare, I'll kill you.

"Anyway, when did you arrived?" She asked.

"Ahh, twenty minutes ago. Mom and Haneul sent me here." I replied with a warm smile and she chuckled.

"Am I a wind or what." He said interrupting my moment with my grandma and I shoot him my death glare.

"Haish, it's time for bed already. Let's go upstairs." She stated.

We went upstairs and I was giving him a death glare the whole walking to upstairs session. He kinda got pissed off by my cool stare that's why he shoot me a death glare.

I pressed the door knob and opened the door but he swiftly pushed my hand away.

"Don't you ever dare to enter my room. There's a treshold there, watch out." He warned with a glare and I chuckled wickedly.

"This is my room. You are the one who should not be using this room." I said with my eyes smiling.

"But your grandma allowed me to do so. Plus, who would expect you to comeback? You doesn't seems to care about your grandma anymore." He mocked.

"Oh, are you saying that you care about my grandma more than I did? What about your grandma, huh?!" I talked back and he went silent.

"What a loser." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Excuse me."

"I said, you're a loser."

"You're rude."

"Stop fighting kids. We have no more room left, so you have to share. It's a bunked bed, nothing bad will happen. Plus, you both are big already, so you know what is bad and what is good." Grandma scolded and we both groaned in despair.

What is bad and what is good. I shivered hearing that.

"I've been sharing room since birth so, let me have my own room!" I protested and she gave me a death glare and she entered her room leaving the both of us dumbfounded.

I entered the room while walking as if I'm stomping the floor and sat at the lower bunk and sighed heavily.

"Get your ass away from my bed." He scolded and I just ignored him.

"I'm sleeping here." I stated convincing him and he chuckled bitterly.

"You will be sleeping at the upper bunk." He protested and I groaned.

"If you don't wanna sleep then get out!" I yelled angrily and he laughed which I take as he's crazy. He grabbed his pillow and blanket away from me and put it at the upper bunk.

"Am I going to sleep with nothing?!" I shrieked.

He ignored as he climbed to the upper bunk. He threw a pink blanket and a pink pillow to my face. I repeat, MY FACE.

"YAAAAAH!!!" I screamed and he quickly covered his face and body with his blanket.

Great, just great. I switched off the light and laid myself on my bed which was at the lower bunk.

It was just my damn first day yet everything already pissed the hell me off. I wonder how does my school life in here looks like.

-