Chapter 08

WONWOO'S POV

I was walking while my left hand holding her shoes. I was in a rush since I don't want my friends to see me holding shoes.

I arrived home and..

"How could he took your shoes away? Tell me first." Grandma said to her and I can feel that she's with her whining face right now.

"Oh, here you are!" Grandma exclaimed and I bowed as I entered the house. Hara is giving me a death glare.

"Is it true that you took her shoes away?" She asked me and I nodded my head.

"She threw her shoes to my head that's why I took them away." I stated and she gasped.

"You're too much. You shouldn't be doing that!" She scolded her and I chuckled. Hara gave me a death glare and went upstairs, sulking maybe.

I went upstairs and put her shoes properly. She was sitting while hugging her legs beside the window staring outside.

"You should be thankful that I still have your shoes with me. I even put them properly." I said and seems like she's ignoring me.

"You should be thankful that I didn't pack your stuffs and ask you to leave." She bluntly stated.

"What?" I heard it, but I just want her to repeat it again. She looked at me, it wasn't a stare that she always gave me. It's like a stare as if she's telling me that she's sad and hurt.

"I hate you." She said.

"I used to get full attention from my grandma but now, you're like the only one who she should give her attention to." She added.

"Are you using a black magic to make her love you more than me or what?" She asked.

"I suddenly missed Haneul now." She continued. Wait, who's Haneul?

She grabbed her clothes and went to the toilet. I was still standing at the same position thinking of what she just said to me.

It was as if I steal her grandma away from her.

After like three minutes, she went out from the toilet and I turned to look at her.

"I'm going and don't expect me to let you find me later." She said harshly and went out from the room.

HARA'S POV

I was walking around at the park and I don't know why but I called Haneul.

"What's with you? I was surprised that I got a phone call from you." He said and I smiled a bit hearing his awful voice.

"Yah, don't you miss me?" I asked teasingly and I heard him chuckled.

"It's a lie if I say no. I miss the way how you scold me everyday. How's life?" He asked.

"Heh, here is hell." I muttered and I heard him laughed his ass off.

"Are you sad? Your voice cracked a bit just now. Did something happened?" He asked feeling worried.

"Since when are you worried of me? You're cheesy." I teased and he scoffed.

"Yeah.. Something big and bad happened to me. But I don't wanna talk about it on the phone. How long does it take to come here from home?"

"Twenty minutes."

"Bet you don't want to come."

"I will, you are still my noona after all even though we fought always." His sweet words made me smile, lol. After that, I ended up the phone. I texted him telling him that I'm waiting at the coffee shop.

Twenty-three minutes later, he sat infront of me.

"So, what it it?" He asked and I took a deep breath. But I handed him his drink first and he thanked me for that.

I told him everything about how he is my roommate except for the things that happened today.

"Wait, roommates?" He frowned.

"Yeah but, we're using a bunked bed so don't think of dirty things. Anyway, how did you get here that fast?" I asked in confusion.

"Taxi." He replied lazily and I scoffed.

"I bet that's not the only problem.." He frowned and I nodded. I told him everything. No more left and he was shocked about that guy.

"No wonder why here is hell." He teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Promise me that you won't tell this to mom, and dad." I said and he nodded. We made our pinky promise which I hate the most and chuckled.

"So, are you running away from him?" He asked.

"Yeah, kinda. I just wanna calm myself down. I don't wanna see that pathetic homeless brat's face for now." I replied evidently showing how pissed off I really am and he laughed.

"You know what? Let's watch movie." He smirked and I smirked back.

We went out from the coffee shop and went to mall nearer. We watch movie as if we're a couple. For the first time in forever, we're being nice to each other. Unusual but I like it.

I wish he could be this nice to me forever.

It was late already and he went back home while I was still walking around the park.

-