Chapter 18

WONWOO'S POV

It's been a week of summer holiday and I'm kinda bored. There's no one to talk with, only grandma.

Also, there's no one to argue with.

"Wonwoo ah, wanna go out with me? I bet that you're bored staying at home plus, it's hot." Grandma offered and I just nodded as I smiled.

I wore a pants and a tshirt, suitable for hot weather.

Grandma bring me to the supermarket.

"It's been only a week but I missed Hara already." She stated and I just smiled looking at her.

"I'm sure that she missed you too, grandma." I smiled as I slung my arm around her shoulder and we both continued walking.

Don't know why but I kinda have this desperate feelings.

I wanna see her.

But Wonwoo, what are you talking about? You're supposed to be happy that she's not here, for the whole summer holiday.

Yeah.. You were right. I should be happy that I got to sleep at the lower bunk bed because it's my former bed which she stole away from me.

HARA'S POV

"Why is it so hot in here.." I muttered.

"So.. How was that guy who you called as homeless kid or whatsoever?" Haneul asked as he entered our room and I sighed.

"Everything's as always. We argued and.. Whatever." I replied lazily and threw out a heavy sigh.

I'm feeling as if it's very boring in here. It was like, staying while doing nothing at grandma's house are much more better even though I used to hate it.

What is grandma and that brat doing right now? Why am I suddenly this curious..

"Are you joining us?" He asked again and I frowned.

"You know.. Restaurant?" He raised his right eyebrow and I chuckled as I nodded.

I wore a suitable outfit for summer since it's hot as fuck.

"Seems like you missed grandma already." Dad chuckled and I just smiled.

"I guess.." I mumbled and we got into the car.

-

[LAST DAY OF SUMMER HOLIDAY]

SUMMER BREAK ENDS!!! I packed my stuffs and went downstairs waiting for my mom to send me back to my grandma's house.

"Okay, let's go." She said, I smiled and nodded.

We got into the car and mom started to drive.. In silence..

"Seems like you're starting to like staying there.." She smiled and I just chuckled.

"Kinda.. Grandma is very kind though. Besides, I wanna spend lots of time before I graduate despite I'm graduating next year." I stated and she just smiled.

We arrived and got into the house, being greeted by grandma.

"Grandma!! I missed you!" I exclaimed as I hugged her tightly. She chuckled as she hugged me back.

"I'm going now. Take care okay? Take care too, mom." She smiled and they both hugged each other before she go.

I went upstairs and saw that brat reading THE SAME BOOK. How long has it been and he still couldn't finish reading tHAT bOOK?!

"Hey." He greeted and I was shocked.

"H-hey. It's nice t-to see your face again, emo." I greeted back and he shoot me a death glare.

"Why haven't you finish reading that book? I mean it's not that thick." I frowned and he scoffed.

"It usually took me five months to finish one book." He stated and I gasped.

"Seriously? But why is that?" I asked curiously and he sat properly.

"Because I read them slowly and I also read each chapter twice before moving to the next chapter to understand them carefully. That's how to love and appreciate books." He explained and I just scoffed in disbelief as I blinked my eyes twice.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed.

"Do you like Seokmin?" He suddenly asked.

"What are you talking about? Of course I do, he's handsome and who wouldn't like him anyway?" I raised my left eyebrow and he just went silent.

What's with the sudden question?

"Why did you asked..?" I asked.

"Nothing. What about the rest?"

"You mean.. Chan, Soonyoung and Mingyu? Nah, we're just friends. If Chan is to be older than me, I would like to date him." I chuckled after saying that and he scoffed.

Why am I suddenly like this to him?

Okay, I regret for being this kind to him.

-