Chapter 21

HARA'S POV

"Come on, guys! The movie is almost starting!" I shouted and they all rushed to me.

"Alright, alright! We're coming!" Chan yelled and I chuckled. It's five minutes left before the movie starts.

I sat beside Seokmin while Soonyoung, Chan and Mingyu sat infront of us. We both shared the popcorn together except for our drinks.

We're watching a romantic-comedy movie that's why some scenes are just too funny that we even bursted out into laughter.

Seriously, I don't know why Mingyu, Soonyoung and Chan agreed to watch this type of movie. I mean, it's a rom-com movie. Weird.

Soon as the movie ended, we went out from the cinema and they boys stretched their bodies.

"Chan ah, you should be funny when you date a girl. Make her laugh often instead of being cheesy and giving pickupline the whole time." Mingyu said as he patted Chan's head and we all chuckled.

"Now, where should we go?" Seokmin asked.

"It's just 19:34. Let's go to the Theme Park!" Chan exclaimed in excitement and we all agreed.

We went to the theme park and went to the bumper car. We got into the car and waited for the game to start.

"I'll make sure to bump to you all!" Soonyoung exaggeratedly yelled and we all laughed. Soon as the game started, we all keep bumping to each other.

We just couldn't stop laughing while bumping. I keep targetting Chan and Seokmin keep targetting me. While Mingyu and Soonyoung, everyone are just their target.

We went out from the bumper car and headed to the ice-skate. Mingyu and Chan refused but we insisted because we still wanna play.

Seems like they both can't play ice-skate huh?

"Let's have a run match. Who reach the edge first will be the winner." Seokmin stated but both Mingyu and Chan made a poker face.

"No!" They both protested at the same time and the three of us laughed.

"Just tell us already that you both give up." Soonyoung teased and Mingyu shoot him a death glare.

After that, we went to Rollercoaster. I sat beside Seokmin while Soonyoung and Chan sat infront of us. Lastly, Mingyu sat behind us.

He told us that he's brave enough that's why he wanna sit alone.

The train started to move and I feel like my life would end here. Like, literally right at this moment.

"I'm.. So.. Scared.." Seokmin said stuttering and we both hold each other's hands.

"Just wanna tell you that it is very nice to meet an awesome friends like you all. I didn't even regret for moving to another school.." I stated as if today would be my very last day of breathing.

"Me too.. Just wanna tell you that I like you.." He stuttered.

"WHAT?!" I yelled and at the same time, the train moves more faster that I even yell loudly feeling pretified.

The whole rollercoaster 'session' was full with me yelling.

"Hey, you can open your eyes already." Seokmin said softly.

"Am I still alive.." I mumbled to myself and slowly opened my eyes. I saw the four of them chuckled.

I stood up sighed that I'm still alive. After like playing a lot of games, we went home.

I opened the door and saw grandma watching the tv.

"Oh, you're home. How was the date?" She asked and I chuckled.

"It was just so much of fun." I replied smiling. I went to my room and saw Wonwoo sitting beside the window while reading his book.

WONWOO'S POV

I heard the door opened and I'm sure that it's Hara.

"Having fun with Seokmin, don't you?" I asked but still focusing on reading my book.

"Yeah, a lot." She replied as she rolled her eyes and sat on her bed which was just nearer to where I was sitting.

"It was so fun but sadly, you weren't there with us all." She said and I suddenly stopped from reading.

"Us all?" I frowned.

"Yeah.. Soonyoung.. Mingyu.. And even Chan. Chan told me that you're busy with homeworks but.. You're just reading your book here. Why did you refused?" She asked curiously and I sighed as I continued reading.

"It is better that I didn't join you all." Because I might ended up being jealous.

"What are you talking about? I thought that we're friends despite we fight always..?" She frowned but I just ignored.

"Okay whatever. I'll just go to sleep. I'm tired." She stated and wore her blanket as she layed herself on her bed.

I sighed as I stood up. I switched off the light and climbed to my bed. I wore my blanket and layed properly.

"I know it's weird to hear me say this but, goodnight." She said and I suddenly.. Smiled.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I tried to act cool and I heard that she chuckled bitterly.

The last thing I remember is that, I was smiling.

-