Chapter 27

HARA'S POV

I went out from my class and saw that homeless emo standing while leaning his back against the wall with his both hands in his pocket.

Wew.. Is he posing or what?

He saw me and stood up properly waiting for me to go to him. But, why is that? I just shrugged it off and went to him.

"Not to be hopeful but, are you waiting for me?" I asked raising my left eyebrow and he nodded making me to frown.

"It's rain you know, maybe you need my help or what.." He mumbled and I just chuckled bitterly hearing that.

"Why would I need your help?" I asked teasingly and he scoffed as he rolled his eyes.

We walked together with our backpack above our head to prevent the rain from dropping to our heads. It is very cOLD right now.

Our way back home was so silent. I didn't even bother to start a fight since I'm busy with myself, not wanting to get really wet.

We're outside the house right now and I was about to open the door but he chuckled. I turned to face him.

"Yah, your uniform are wet revealing your body shape." He whispered with an evil smile and my eyes widened.

"YAH BYUNTAE!!!!!!" I shrieked and he bursted out into a big big big laughter and I shoot him my poker face.

"As if your uniform didn't reveal your big butt." I rebuked and he gave me a poker face.

"And your uniform also reveal your.. Chest.." He mumbled.

He must be kidding me.

"YAAAH!!!" I yelled loudly and abruptly pushed him. He fell on the dirt and I gasped as my eyes widened.

His uniform and hair was just full of dirt, even his face. What did I've just done.. Am I not too much?

His reaction was nothing, he was just with the poker face while still in the same position as when he fell to the dirt.

"But you just got deserve though." I grinned.

"Wanna join me, don't you?" He asked with the poker face and I scoffed as I rolled my eyes.

He stood up and get into the house. Urgh, when he passed by me, he smells like a dung.

He's taking a shower in the bathroom upstairs while I take my clothes and took a shower in the bathroom downstairs.

I went to my room and saw him sitting on his bed with the poker face while staring at the ceiling.

"Are you sulking?" I asked and he suddenly stared at me which creeps me out.

"Well, I'll take that as a yes." I cooed and went to my bed.

-

"Guys guys!" I called for them briskly as I joined the four of them sitting eating their lunch and they all looked at me in curiosity.

"I pushed Wonwoo to the dirt yesterday." I remarked and they all gave me the disbelief look with wide opened eyes.

"You mean, he got dirt all over his-"

"Yes! He said something dirty to me so I said that his uniform was revealing his big butt." I chuckled and they all laughed.

"I wonder how does his face looks like!" Seokmin shouted and we all laughed again.

Wonwoo came and joined us, that's when we all went silent and was having a poker face.

"What are you guys talking about?" He asked sternly raising his right eyebrow and I cleared my throat.

"We're talking about stuffs. But not about that I pushed you to the dirt." I said sarcastically.

They all laughed except for this homeless brat who was staring at me with the death glare. I smirked at him but he just scoffed as he rolled his eyes.

He stood up and stared at me with the burning eyes before walking away and they all went silent.

"Is he sulking or what.." Soonyoung mumbled.

"I'll go and ask him." Chan asked and walked away trying to persuade that pathetic homeless guy.

"We're just joking yet he take it serious and was sulking.." Mingyu muttered and Seokmin nodded his head in agreement.

"Why? Is it bad if he's sulking?" I asked curiously and the three of them shook their heads.

"Just give him cheese burger and everything's done." Soonyoung stated and I just nodded.

WONWOO'S POV

"Wonwoo hyung!" Chan shouted and I turned to face him. He panted as he reached me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, I smiled and just nodded.

"Come on hyung, she pushed you." He said and I just sighed. Why do I can't keep a secret by myself. Why should I tell Chan, seriously.

"But I'll ended up being cheesy you know." I smirked and he just chuckled but ended up giving me the just-tell-me-now face and I was shocked that he even dare to give me such face.

"You know Chan, my heart aches that she pushed me to the dirt. I never expected her to be that inhuman even though she is naturally inhuman." I stated and he frowned.

"The last part was pretty complicated to understand but.. Nevermind." He shook his head and I chuckled.

"Did your heart ached so bad?" He asked again.

"Yeah, so so so bad." I replied with a calm smile.

"But you still love her right..?" He smirked and I laughed as I nodded.

"Don't you think that she's aggressive?" He raised his left eyebrow and my eyes widened.

"Seriously, what are you talking about.." I said with a poker face and he gave me the sheepish smile while scratching the back of his head.

-