Chapter 41

HARA'S POV

Our foods arrived and we started to eat them in silence.

"Vrooom~ Vrooom~" I frowned and saw Wonwoo playing with his spoon that is full of pancake. It was as if the spoon is an aeroplane or something.

I am right now staring at him with full of regrets..

Because I have to be good at him.

It's okay Hara, it's only for today.

"Vrooom~" He bumped his spoon to my fully closed mouth softly. I was staring at him with the dafuq-bro face and he chuckled in an innocent way.

"Open your mouth!" He whined and I made a disgusted face. I saw grandma mouthed me with 'Be good to each other' and I sighed.

I opened my mouth and he fed me the pancake with a trying-to-be-cute smile and I was heh, ew for you.

"Now that's great!" She exclaimed feeling happy and I eye-smiled at her in a fake way.

"Wish you both would end up dating.." She murmured and continued eating. My eyes widened.

Did I misheard it or what?

"I would like to. But I'm just a pathetic homeless emo in her eyes." Wonwoo bluntly stated and I stared at him with a frown.

"Why did you say that-"

"Kidding! I got you twice." He bursted out into laughter and I groaned.

"Haish, you look so cute when you laugh." Grandma complimented and shook her head.

"Wait, what? You said that he's cute when he laugh? Ew.." I made a disgusted face and he gave me his death glare again.

"Haish, stop fighting and finish your breakfast already. You both should be good to each other you know? That's my birthday wish." She stated as if she's sulking and I chuckled.

After we finished eating, grandma brought us to the shopping mall.

"Grandma, do you mind if I walk there alone?" I asked with my puppy eyes hoping that my aegyo will works.

But heh, your dream to be cute.

"No. Wherever you wanna go, we'll follow you." Grandma stated sternly and I sighed as I pouted.

"Aww this kid." Wonwoo teased as he slung his arm around my shoulders and I groaned.

Lucky you emo, this is for grandma.

If not, I would've smack your arm.

WONWOO'S POV

We ended up going to Namsan Tower. The night view is indeed very amazing when you look from up here.

"Grandma!! I brought three locks for us!" I heard Hara exclaimed and I went to them.

"Pink colour for grandma, purple colour for me and white colour for you, emo." She stated as she handed us the small locks.

I chuckled.

"But why is mine white?" I asked feeling unsatisfied and she groaned.

"I don't know your favourite colour so just appreciate it. Duh." She replied evidently annoyed of me and I just smiled seeing her being mad like that.

"What should I write.." I heard her mumbled to herself and suddenly a small smile plastered on my face.

She's writing something and I took a glance. She wrote my name and also her name.

"Why is my name there?" I asked teasingly hoping that she'll confess her feelings to me. And she blushed.

Wait..

It is happening?

"Well, I found myself enjoy being roommates with you. Even though we fought eveyday, it's just childish. And I wish we could still be like we are even though you're moving out soon." She.. Confessed?

But that's not what I wanted to hear..

I just smiled at her, but the weak one.

I wrote my name and also her name because, because..

I wanna be with her.

Forever.

Ugh Wonwoo, you're being cheesy again.

After that, I was just staring at my lock while smiling and she's smirking while looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"And.. Why is my name there? Mind to tell me?" She asked teasingly and I chuckled again.

"Same reason. You're silly yet fun to be around." I replied and she smiled at me.

Weird..

"That's a sincere smile by the way, if you don't know." She stated and walked away to grandma leaving me dumbfounded.

So, she had never smile sincerely to me?

All these time?

This silly kid.

"I wrote our names." Grandma told us happily while showing her pink lock and Hara just smiled.

What's wrong with her for being smiley today..

We locked our locks together and locked them to stick together with the other locks.

It's pretty complicated on how the way I explained but I'm sure that you'll understand.

Hara walking in the middle of me and grandma while holding grandma's hand. I feel lonely that's why I intertwined my fingers with hers.

She suddenly looked at me with a confused expression and I smiled at her. She blushed and suddenly turned her face away.

"Why did my heart beats faster.." She murmured but I can clearly hear it.

"That's what we called-"

"Shhhhh." She interrupted.

Hara, you gave me heartbeats too in a million of ways.

-