Chapter 01

HARA'S POV

"Ne? She got into a fight again?" Mom asked for a confirmation to Mrs. Ahn and she nodded.

We both are in Mrs. Ahn's office to talk about me who got into a fight with the one and only bitch, Yejin.

"Ahh, I will teach her some lesson later at home." Mom said with a sheepish like smile and I just scoffed bitterly.

After the shitty talk ended, we got into the car and mom started to drive to home.

Our way back to home in the car was so freaking silent and awkward. I don't usually feel awkward when I'm with my mom even though it's silent.

"You really need to move to a new school." Mom scolded shattering the silence and I just scratched my head in guilty.

Wait, why should I feel guilty when it's not my fault?

I mean, she started the fight. She got a crush for the Chinese boy Minghao and she even called herself as Minghao's fiancée. She always thought that I'm trying to steal Minghao away from her like what dude? I don't even have a taste for him.

We got into a fight like everyday. Of course mom being mom, she scolded me everyday too.

And today, she decided to move me to another school. Where, don't ask me because I will say I don't know.

We arrived home and I slumped my body on the couch feeling very tired with today's shits.

"Go pack your stuffs." She instructed and I frowned.

"I'm moving to another school, not house. Right..?" I frowned and she threw out a big sigh.

"I'm going to let you live with your grandma since there is a school nearer." She stated and that's when I went frozen.

I rushed upstairs to my room and threw a big big big sigh. Why grandma? It's not that I hate her. Ugh, I don't know. Why does my life have to be this complicated.

"What's wrong?" Haneul asked, he's my brother who's younger than me for a year but he's so DAMN ANNOYING.

We are roommates because this house have only THREE rooms. The first one was my parents' and the other one was a closet room which both my mom and dad turned it to be a storage room at the same time. Lastly, our room. I mean, my room.

"Don't talk to me. I have some shit to do." I said sternly as I grabbed my luggage and started to pack my clothes, stuffs and something that I may need and miss when I'm at my grandma's house.

And don't forget about my earphones. My life would be useless without earphones, I mean it.

After finished packing, I laid myself on my bed and sighed. Remembering about my grandma.

It's been almost two years since I last saw her. My parents are pretty busy that's why it's hard for us to visit her.

The last time we visited, I remembered that she live alone in the house. But I don't know for now.

"Seriously, what's going on? Are you leaving me?" He questioned again. By hearing his voice, it pissed me off so damn much.

"Yeah, I'm leaving you. Why? Happy, don't you?" I said with a sarcastic smile and he rolled his eyes.

"Who am I going to argue with.." I heard him mumbled and I just shook my head.

Time goes by and it's almost dinner time, for sure.

I went downstairs bringing my luggage along and that's when I heard mom talking to someone on the phone.

"Ahh really? Thank you mom. You're still the best even until now." She chuckled. Heh, mommy's girl.

"Where are you going?" Dad asked and I sighed.

"She's moving, yeobo. She made another problem again at school." Mom stated and dad stared at me with a small frown.

"What have you done again?" He queried.

"It's obviously not my fault! Yejin started it first.." I mumbled and dad just shook his head.

"Let's just have dinner." Mom offered and we all went to the dining room. Having dinner with only my mom, dad and Haneul talking..

Unusual.

I am the one who talk a lot during dinner since I have an endless story to tell them everyday. But.. Maybe not for today. I'm in a bad mood.

"I have to do my works, is it fine if you go without me? Bring Haneul along." Dad said and mom nodded.

"Why do he need to come along? It's not that he'll say goodbye properly to me." I said showing him how pissed off I really am and at the same time mom and dad kicked my leg and I just sighed.

"Yah, Haneul ahh! Bring my luggage into the car!" I instructed and he sticked out his tongue to me.

"Oh, can you please be a good brother just for tonight? I won't be there to argue with you anymore so, please." I made puppy eyes but he ignored me instead.

Dad went to do his works in the living room while the three of us got into mom's car and mom started to drive the car.

"It is kinda good that you move. Your grandma live alone and you could entertain her." Mom stated and I just nodded showing how uninterested I really am.

-

pls i wrote this book back in 2016 so therefore this is my most shittiest book ever and i don't mind people commenting negative things because i would definitely do the same to this book lmaooo _

i'm telling you, don't read this book. i am only keeping it here as a memory

ps. this book was republished on 2021

started: november 18, 2016
ended: december 08, 2016
edited.