Chapter 33

WONWOO'S POV

It's 11:15 and I was so bored of staying at home.

I went to the window and saw grandma walking around the frontyard while Hara who was just following her here and there.

I decided to went out.

"Hey grandma, who's bicycle is this?" She asked and I suddenly cleared my throat. She looked at me with the poker face.

"Hey, I'm bored. Why don't you join me riding that bicycle?" I asked raising my right eyebrow and she chuckled bitterly.

"Thanks but, a big no for you." She replied with a fake grin.

"Grandma, she refused my offer just now." I muttered to grandma and grandma shoot her a death glare making me giggled.

"Just go, it's been a long time since he last played that bicycle." Grandma stated and she groaned.

"I don't want to!" She protested.

"Bet that you're scared." I smirked.

"Duh, whatever." She rolled her eyes.

I sat on my bicycle seat while smirking at her. Waiting for her to sit behind me. Hehe.. I'm also waiting for her to backhug me, like those in dramas.

"I trust you, emo." She stated sternly and I frowned.

"For what?" I asked in confusion.

"To never gonna fall. I don't wanna hurt my leg and arm." She replied and I chuckled hearing that.

"Well, you can trust me." I smirked.

She sat behind me and hold both my shoulders.

"Grandma, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be sitting here." She sighed and grandma laughed at her.

"I'm going to paddle, sure don't wanna hug me for your own safety?" I asked smirking and I heard her scoffed.

"No-aaahhhh!!!" She screamed and I just can't stop laughing while paddling.

"Ugh, you scared me!" She yelled grumpily and I chuckled. I paddled more faster and I can feel that she's scared because she keep tightening her grip which resulted my shoulders hurt a bit.

"Yah, you sure you don't wanna hug me? Because you're hurting my shoulder." I playfully teased her.

"Thanks for offering but no. I just want you to slow down!" She shouted.

"I'm a pro in riding bicycles." I smirked.

"But I'm a pro in riding motorcycles." She boasted.

"Hah, you liar." I rolled my eyes and she bursted out into laughter.

"Hey! Don't you feel awkward that we're the only one with bicycle in this path?!" She asked loudly beside my ear.

"You don't have to yell that loud okay?! And yeah, I don't feel awkward because, why would I?" I replied and she scoffed.

I stopped by a convenience store and stood up. She frowned looking at me as she stood up too.

"Wanna eat some ice-cream?" I asked with a smile and she frowned looking at me.

"Yeah, but your treat." She smiled back and I nodded my head before entering the convenience store.

After that, I went outside and I saw her waiting while sitting at the bench nearer with my bicyle beside her.

I showed her ice-cream infront of her face while I was eating my ice-cream and she stared at me before grabbing it.

I sat beside her, eating in silence.. Awkward..

"Why are you suddenly good to me?" She shattered the silence and I chuckled.

"I am always good to you." I boasted and she suddenly made a disgusted face.

"Whatever. Anyway, let's just walk. I don't wanna ride that bicycle again." She rebuked which made me chuckle.

"Why? You're scared, right?" I teased and she shoot me her death glare.

I'm just riding my bicycle slowly while she's just walking beside me in an awkward silence..

"So, about your book. In what chapter are you now?" She asked shattering the silence.

"Chapter 29, almost 30. But like I said, I'm gonna read the chapter again for the second time. That's how you appreciate books." I replied smiling.

"Seriously, why do you love book that much?" She asked again raising her left eyebrow, I can clearly see how annoyed she is right now.

"Everyone have their own interests. I'm interested in reading books but you don't. What are you interested into?" I asked.

"Hmm.. I don't know.. I couldn't think of what I usually did during my free time." She frowned.

"It's because you're mindless." I teased.

"Yah!" She yelled as she smacked my back and I squealed in pain but ended up laughing.

We arrived home and grandma smiled to the both of us.

"So, how was the ride?" She asked smiling.

"Fun." I smiled.

"For sure it's something I'm not looking forward to happen again.." She muttered and grandma laughed because of her witty answer.

"Let's have lunch, come on." Grandma offered and we went to the dining table. Foods are already done waiting for us to eat them.

"Isn't it fun when you both are this close?" Grandma smiled brightly and she suddenly made a disgusted face.

"Ew." She said.

-