Chapter 11

HARA'S POV

It's Sunday today.. I woke up and went to shower. Soon as I finished, I went downstairs and joined them having their breakfast.

"It's good to have the normal you back." Grandma stated and I just nodded as I fake my smile to her.

"I'm going to my friend's house so, you both stay here okay?" She asked and we both just nodded.

After she had her breakfast, she went to her friend's house while I washed the dishes.

I went upstairs as I finished washing the dishes. And.. That homeless brat was reading his book again while laying on his bed.

I wonder why he had never finish reading that book. I mean, it's been like a week but he's still reading the same book?

I layed on my bed and sighed. Didn't that homeless kid missed his family? Or parents?

"Wonwoo ah, do you have any family?" I dared to ask feeling curious and I can hear him chuckled a bit.

"What's wrong with you today calling me by my name?" He asked teasingly, I can smell that he's smirking right now.

"You ass, you should appreciate me for calling you by your name because it's a rare for me to call people by their name." I grumbled and I heard him scoffed.

"Of course I do. If no, how was I even born?" He giggled and I chuckled bitterly.

"Maybe kingkong gave birth to you. Or maybe homeless mother gave birth to you that's why you're homeless too.." I mocked.

"Yah!" He scolded and I bursts out into laughter.

I took my purple pillow and blanket out. But before, I put the pink blanket and pillow properly to the wardrobe.

"Purple.." He murmured.

"Better than pink. Plus, it's my favourite colour so don't judge." I said harshly and layed again.

"Hey! Don't ignore my question earlier!" I scolded and I can hear him sigh.

"I do have family. They live in another district." He replied.

"Same goes to me then, my family live in another district." I bluntly stated.

"But, what was the reason that you moved here?" I asked again. Please, this curiousity are killing me slowly.

"... I got into a fight." He replied almost whispering.

"What fight?" I asked again.

"You know boys. Fighting over useless stuffs.. I'm not gonna tell you. You're creeping me out today by asking me questions like that." He said and I scoffed.

"What about you?" He asked.

"Same here, I got into a fight too. Yejin thought that I'm stealing her so called fiancé away from her and she got mad. Like what? I don't even have a taste for that guy." I explained.

"Okay shuh, I wanna read my book." He said and I stood up peeking at him and he stared at me.

"I wonder why does it took you so much time to read that book. It wasn't that thick though.. Usually bookworm like you took only three or four days to finish. Or maybe even just two days." I frowned and he shoot me a death glare.

"I'm not a bookworm." He protested.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. You're an emo." I mocked and he rolled his eyes. I layed on my bed again and started to wondering.

Wondering about something.

"Hey, I'm bored. Why aren't we arguing today?" I bluntly asked and he sighed.

"Don't you think that.. Soonyoung is cute and Seokmin and Mingyu are both handsome?" I asked and that's when he jumped from his bed and sat on my bed.

I was shocked that I even sat properly.

"How did you know him?" He asked as if he's a detective asking victims for an answer.

"Chill.. That day, Mingyu, Seokmin and your other two friends came to my class. They introduced theirselves to me. They wanted to introduce me to you but hello emo, no need." I eye-smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"Mingyu and Seokmin are your classmates?" He asked again.

"More than classmates, they both are also my seatmates." I smirked.

"Mingyu is hot. Chan and Soonyoung are both cute. Seokmin is handsome. But what happened to you? You're not even hot or cute." I teased.

"I'm attractive in million of ways." He boasted.

"Ha-ha-ha." I threw a sarcastic laugh to him and he scoffed.

"One day, you'll regret for saying that." He stated and I frowned.

"What does that supposed to mean? Why would I regret?" I raised my left eyebrow. He ignored and went to his bed.

Duh.

-

more update to come :)