Chapter 19

HARA'S POV

"Seokmin!! Mingyu!!" I shouted as I saw the both of them in the class. They both turned to face me and a smile plastered on their faces.

"It's nice to meet you again, Hara!" Seokmin exclaimed and I chuckled.

"How are you?" Mingyu asked.

"I'm fine, don't worry bro." I teased and the three of us ended up chuckling.

I went out from the class to meet Chan. The last time we met was.. I told him that I hate him and I felt guilty for that. I should apologise.

"Chan!" I shouted as I saw him taking books from his locker. He turned to face me and smiled a bit.

"Chan, I'm sorry for that day. You know.. In all of the sudden, I said that I hate you. I'm sorry." I muttered and he chuckled.

"It's okay noona. It's probably my fault for asking Wonwoo hyung to join.. I know you hate him.." He mumbled and I frowned.

"I- yeah.." I smiled and he chuckled.

"How was summer holiday?" He asked.

"Uhh.. Not that bad.. Some day flies really fast and some flies really slow.." I muttered and he chuckled.

"Same here." He smirked.

We both are walking but suddenly stopped when that pathetic guy is standing infront of me. Chan smiled but then his smile faded away when he saw me glaring at that brat.

"You acted nice to me last night and suddenly you're giving me a glare?" He raised his right eyebrow and I scoffed.

"You don't know how regret I feel for being nice like that." I bluntly stated and he chuckled bitterly.

"Noona, hyung. I think it's not the right time to fight because.. Class is almost starting.." Chan stated.

I smiled at Chan before walking back to my class.

"Wanna play pen fight today?" Seokmin asked teasingly and I chuckled.

"If I win, I want you to bring me to cinema and watch movie. But, your treat." I smirked and he chuckled bitterly.

"If I win, I want you to say that you like me." He smirked and I frowned.

"What?" I asked in bafflement and he laughed.

"Yah!! You're cheating!!" Seokmin muttered as he threw his pen away while I'm here cheering for my victory.

"No fun at all.." He mumbled and I chuckled seeing Seokmin sulking. He looks so cute. But Chan is more cuter.

"What are you guys doing, seriously." Mingyu asked, annoyed.

"We played pen fight and.. You know who wins.." Seokmin muttered and we both chuckled.

"Don't exaggerate Hara, you just win once." Seokmin rolled his eyes.

Mingyu and I stared at each other and ended up laughing. Seokmin looks so cUTE when he's mad.

WONWOO'S POV

Soon as Hara walked away, I slung my arm around Chan's shoulder.

"You're getting to be closer with her." I said and he chuckled.

"You know, I asked her last night and she said that if you're just older than her, she would like to date you. And she also told me that she likes Seokmin because he's handsome." I stated.

"She said that to you? Really?" He asked with wide opened eyes and I chuckled.

"Yeah, she did. Chan ah, do you think that I'm jealous?" I asked raising my right eyebrow and he frowned.

"What do you mean, hyung?" He asked, puzzled.

"I don't know what to react that she told me that she likes Seokmin. I don't hate her that much despite we fight always and she keep calling me with those names." I muttered.

"I'm not a love expret hyung but.. I did think that you like her.. Maybe, I'm just guessing." He said while scratching his head.

"But that day, Soonyoung hyung told me that Seokmin likes Hara..?" He said but I can see how unsure he was about it and I nodded.

"He did told me the same thing too."

"What will you do if they both ended up dating?" He asked and I chuckled bitterly.

"I'll just let her be and wish for them to last long. And I will just try to avoid meeting you guys in order not to be jealous." I chuckled.

"But hyung.. Don't you realise that you're being childish and cheesy for telling me that you like a girl and don't know how to react? It sounds like you're immature than me.." He raised his left eyebrow.

"I know right."

We both ended up laughing.

"See you later, Chan." I messed his hair and walked away. He smiled cutely as he waved his hand to me.

-