Chapter 17

WONWOO'S POV

"Whatever. I hate you." She said and walked away leaving the both of us at the canteen with a blank face expression.

"She just said that she hate me.. But before, she told me that we'll be friend." Chan muttered.

"Did something.. Happened between the two of you, hyung?" He asked and I sighed, why do I can't let Chan know nothing about things happened between me and her?

Maybe I just trust him..

"That's what happened? Aigoo hyung.. I kinda think that.. It's your fault but I can also consider it as her fault." He scratched his head.

"It's getting complicated." I murmured.

Chan went to his class while I went to my class. And that's when Soonyoung popped out of nowhere to me.

"Where were you this past few days? You don't even eat lunch with us." He frowned and I sighed.

"Never ask me questions like that again." I warned and he just scoffed.

"I just wanna ask, seriously.." He mumbled.

"I heard that.." I scolded and he scratched his head.

"Do you know that Seokmin is like.. In love..?" He asked and I frowned. Since when did Seokmin fell for a girl? I mean, it's not that he's gay but he's just picky about girls.

"She's his classmate though. They're seatmate too." He stated and that's when something clicked in my head.

"More than classmates, Seokmin and Mingyu are both my seatmate."

Hara.. She is Seokmin's seatmate. But, did Hara even have a feelings for Seokmin?

Could be, but couldn't be too.

HARA'S POV

"Hey hey hey! Hara wanna have a pen fight with me again today?" Seokmin asked with his bright smile but I ignored him.

"Shut up, you brat." I rolled my eyes and took a seat. Suddenly, the class went silent. Even Mingyu and Seokmin went silent too.

"Maybe she's in her period so.. We shouldn't do shits to her." I heard Seokmin whispered to Mingyu and I broke my pencil into two pieces.

"Well, maybe you should whisper and not shout-whisper." Mingyu said to Seokmin and they both went silent again.

"Did something.. Happened?" He asked stuttering.

"Don't expect me to answer that." I grumbled and turned my face away.

"Okay so, summer break will starts tomorrow!!" Mrs. Kim exclaimed and everyone cheered happily.

"We have five minutes left before school ends. Any idea what you will do during summer?" She asked and they all started to gave their ideas on how they would like to spend their summer holidays.

The bell rang and I walked to home alone. My phone buzzed and it's a text from my mom. She told me that she'll come to pick me up around 7pm like that.

I arrived home and packed only some of my stuffs. That brat went in and stared at me.

"I'm truthfully sorry. I didn't know that it would be a big problem." He apologised and I sighed.

"I just hope things get to be better between us. Don't you think that everything's getting complicated? Me judging you with harsh words and you teasing me." I stated and he nodded.

"But, I like it though." I bluntly stated and I heard him scoffed. I chuckled and continued packing my stuffs.

"You really are silly." He sat on my bed and read his.. Book.

"Seriously? You haven't finish reading the book that you've been reading since my first day coming here?!" I asked feeling curious at the same time stressed.

"What? I need to read slowly and understand them properly. That's how to read and appreciate books you know." He rolled his eyes and continued reading.

I just sighed and let him be.

Emo + book = whatever

"Anyway.. Seokmin-"

"Shh, don't say his name for now. He annoyed me earlier." I stated and he frowned but ended up not to ask which is good.

"Hara ahh!! Your mom is bringing you home!!" Grandma exclaimed.

"Have a nice summer break." He said but was focusing on his book.

"Yeah, have a nice summer break too. If you miss me just imagine of my cute face." I teased and winked before walking out from the room to downstairs.

"Goodbye, grandma. See you after summer break." I smiled as I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Come back here right after summer break ends." She said, I chuckled as I nodded. We got into the car and mom started to drive.

"So.. How was there?" Mom asked and I smiled.

"It was fine.." I smiled again which I take as weird.

Why am I even smiling though?

-