Chapter 07

HARA'S POV

I woke up and that pathetic stranger isn't at his bed. I checked my phone and it's 5:58am.

I decided to take a shower since I have school today. I wore my uniform and grabbed my backpack.

I went downstairs and saw they both eating breakfast. I grabbed the pancake and was about to go out.

"Are you going this early to school?" Grandma asked.

"It's 6:40, what's the problem?" I asked and went out from the house. I was walking alone to school since I already know where to go.

I don't need that dirty bastard's help.

I arrived to my class and saw Seokmin with Mingyu. They both arrived to school this early? And there was another two guy who's obviously not our classmate.

"Hey, Hara!" Seokmin greeted with a smile.

"Hara? Is she a new student?" That seems to be youngest from they all asked in confusion.

"Yes she is, this is Lee Chan." Seokmin stated and I bowed as I smiled to him.

"Aniyo, I might be younger than you." He said with an awkward smile and bowed.

"And I'm Soonyoung! Wonwoo's classmate. Probably the eldest out of them all." He stated, he is sO cUTE.

"Yeah, do you know Wonwoo?" Mingyu asked and I shook my head. If he's the pathetic homeless stranger then, I don't know him.

"He is our friend too. Maybe we could-"

"It's okay! It's no use to introduce me to people, it's not that I'm that friendly. I'll go and find Noeul now, bye!" I said and ran away from my class.

Ass, why in the world should they introduce me to that bastard? It's not that I'm very close with Seokmin and Mingyu, duh.

I was running but then I bumped to a tall guy. Luckily, only my butt hit the floor. I lifted my head and saw that homeless guy.

"Are you just gonna stare at me and not gonna help me?!" I shrieked and he gave me his hand. I pushed his hand away and stood up.

"I don't need your help anyway." I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Tsk, silly brat." I heard him mumbled and I stopped from walking.

I opened my shoe and threw it to his face and to my luck, it exactly hit his head and I laughed.

"YAH!" He yelled and I sticked out my tongue. He took my shoe and walked away.

"Yah yah yah! Give me my shoe back!!" I shrieked but he ignored me. I chase him but he ran away. He's just too fast!

I threw my other shoe to him but he took them away and ran away from me. K, I regret so much for doing that.

I gave up. I went to my locker and took my sports shoes and wore it.

"What happened to your shoes?" Mingyu asked, almost whispering not wanting to catch Mr. Kim's attention.

"Ahh.."

"Understand?" Mr. Kim asked and we all nodded.

"I.. I accidentally stepped on a dirt." I lied and he frowned.

"How could you stepped on a dirt?" This curious boi asked.

"I was running away from a dog and.. Accidentally stepped on the dirt." I replied and he chuckled as he shook his head.

-

It is now recess and as usual I went to the cafeteria to eat my lunch alone..

After eating, I was on my way to my class, walking lazily and that's when I saw that bastard infront of me. I shoot him my death glare and I can see that he's looking at my shoes.

He chuckled forming a smirk to me which I take as he's teasing me and I ignored him. I let myself walk passed by him and that's when I heard him said something to me.

"Serves you right? Silly brat." He said to me and I stopped from walking.

"You better give me back my shoes." I grumbled and he chuckled again as if he's acting cool, ew.

I pinched his right ear and he is squealing in pain wanting me to let go.

"Serves you too, right homeless brat?" I smirked and he shoved my hands away.

"You're mad when I touched you and now, you touched me. Think of it, what will I do to you as a revenge?" He asked and smirked.

"I- What- You- PERVERT!" I yelled and he laughed his ass off.

I slapped his butt and ran away from him while laughing like an idiot, but I'm not an idiot though.

"YAH! DON'T THINK I WON'T REVENGE!" He yelled and I just ignored while running to my class.

If he ever dare to slap my butt,

I have tons of ways to revenge.

-