Chapter 25

HARA'S POV

"Don't you feel guilty that you said you don't like him infront of him?" Mingyu asked out of curiosity and I frowned.

"Of course not, I'm telling him the truth. Why would I feel guilty?" I raised my left eyebrow and he just shrugged.

Actually, I am feeling guilty.

"What are you guys talking about without me? Seriously.." Seokmin popped out of nowhere with a poker face and we both chuckled.

"Why am I feeling awkward. It was as if you're my ex that's why I'm awkward.." He muttered and I laughed.

"What are you talking about? Don't feel awkward." I chuckled.

"Yeah, I'll try." He grinned.

"Anyway, why did you like Chan that much? Until you even wanna date him if he was older than you." Mingyu questioned, puzzled.

"He's nice, kind and cute.." I smiled to myself as soon as Chan appeared in my mind.

"What about us?" Seokmin teased with a smirk and I shoot him my poker face and Mingyu chuckled.

"Nah, you guys are like the most awesome friends ever." I smiled.

"What about Noeul? It's been a long time since I last saw you both talking to each other." Seokmin frowned.

"Yeah, it's been a long time. I wonder why too, though." I frowned and look at Noeul who was busy doing her works.

Maybe busy with school works.

"I'm just wondering how did the five of you became that close despite you guys are not even classmates." I said in confusion and they both chuckled.

"We knew Wonwoo since middle school because we're in the same basketball team. Soon as we got into high school, Wonwoo got to be close with Soonyoung, his classmate. The four of us got to be close soon after that." Seokmin explained.

"Chan asked Wonwoo where librabry is since Chan is just a new student that day. Since then, they both became close and Chan joined us since he.. Don't have much friend in his class." Mingyu stated and I nodded.

"How close are you all?" I asked again.

"More likely, good siblings. We used to be loud and walked everywhere around the school together but.. I don't know, things just change. Wonwoo hyung doesn't really talk much since.. Since.." Mingyu tried to remember.

"Since puberty hit him." Seokmin teased and Mingyu smacked his chest. Seokmin squealed in pain and I chuckled seeing the two.

"Since he became more obsessed with books. He doesn't change, it's just that he doesn't talk much anymore." Mingyu finally said.

Obsessed with books, seriously.

"Sometimes I just wanna turn back time where we were that close. Sometimes, I feel awkward with Soonyoung and Wonwoo, even Chan." Seokmin muttered.

"Is it probably because I came here and ruined everything..?" I frowned.

"No! It's not even your fault! Wonwoo hyung is already like that even before you came." Seokmin smiled reassuringly.

WONWOO'S POV

"Wonwoo hyung, when will you confess to Hara?" Chan suddenly asked and I frowned looking at him.

"Why did you suddenly asked me that?" I asked curiously and he just shrugged.

"I don't know. I couldn't find a good time to do that. Everything is just complicated." I stated with a worried face and he nodded.

"And besides, I think it's still too early." I added.

"Come on, Soonyoung is hungry!!" Soonyoung exclaimed as he slung his left arm around my shoulder and his right arm around Chan's shoulder.

Chan chuckled at Soonyoung for being childish while I just scoffed.

We went to have lunch and took seats with Seokmin and Mingyu.

"Where is Hara?" Soonyoung asked while looking around.

"She's with Noeul since she haven't been spending her time with her like three years ago." Seokmin replied sarcastically and Soonyoung was staring at him with a death glare.

"Who is Noeul?" Chan asked.

"The.. The intelligent student in our class." Mingyu replied which made Soonyoung scoff.

"Are you both in a badmood or what?" He asked in disbelief.

"No, it's the truth that she's the most intelligent in our class." Mingyu bluntly stated.

"Actually, this is our time to make the five of us become close like we used to be." Seokmin said and they all frowned except for Mingyu.

"Yeah, I agree. We're getting to be awkward with each other day by day." Mingyu spoke.

After Mingyu said that, we started to share jokes and keep playing around while eating.

"HAHAHAHA!" We all laughed as Soonyoung shared a joke with us. It's been a long time since we last laugh this loud together.

"Soonyoung hyung! Stop making derp faces!" Chan exclaimed as he keep laughing, we all are laughing really hard right now.

"Oh gash, I missed this moment so much!!" Seokmin exclaimed and we all chuckled.

"Wonwoo hyung, what have you gotten into nowadays? Still with books?" Chan asked and I chuckled.

"Yeah, I love books. Don't you guys know that?" I asked raising my right eyebrow and Soonyoung scoffed.

"Don't let me throw your book again.." He mumbled and I shoot him my death glare. He laughed in an awkward way at me and I rolled my eyes.

And we spent our recess like that, talking and joking with each other like we used to do before. I missed this moment so much.

-