Chapter 29

HARA'S POV

I arrived to my class and saw Chan, Wonwoo and Soonyoung in my class. Chan was seating infront of my seat while that emo was sitting on my seat, mY sEAT.

"Wonwoo, you're sitting on my seat." I stated sternly and he chuckled at me like whut?

"Sit down, please." He said while smiling. Weird.. I bet that he's planning on something.. I just shrugged it off and sat down.

He stood beside my table while reading the book that I bought for him and I just chuckled softly.

"Wonwoo? Since when did you read that kind of book?" Soonyoung asked, befuddled and he chuckled as he put the book on my table.

"Hara bought it for me, I know it's useless to read but what can I do?" He said sarcastically and I shoot him my death glare.

"Give that book back to me if you're just gonna make fun of it infront of them." I chided and they all boo to Wonwoo.

"What? I just said that it's useless to read but I am willing to read it. You know, you should let me finish my sentence properly first." He stated and I just scoffed in disbelief as I blinked my eyes.

"Okay, let's pause the fight here and never gonna resume them." Mingyu interrupted and Chan chuckled.

"Mingyu hyung, you don't know that behind that mad face, there is a hidden smile." Chan teased and we both frowned.

"What are you talking about?" Seokmin asked in confusion and he chuckled again as he shook his head.

Weird..

"Haish.. We was just about to talk but class is almost starting. See you guys during recess!" Soonyoung exclaimed and waved his hand to us.

But, only Chan and me waved back to him.

"See you guys later." This pathetic homeless emo said and followed Soonyoung to their class.

"What about you, Chan?" I asked.

"I'm going. Bye!" He waved his hand and the three of us waved back with a smile. Mingyu went to his seat while we both just stayed.

"Anyway, why did you bought him that book though?" Seokmin asked curiously.

"I just wanna help him be interesting, that's all. Lol." I replied chuckling.

"Seriously." He said in disbelief and I just laughed.

-

We're eating dinner in silent.

"Let's go out tomorrow. The three of us." Grandma shattered the silence and we both stared at her blankly.

"It's been a long time since we last go out together. Maybe we can go to restaurant and eat lunch tomorrow." She stated and I smiled as I nodded.

"Am I joining too?" He asked.

"Yeah, I said the three of us just now." Grandma stated and he sighed. Seems like he's unhappy about that..

"I wanna read my book." He reasoned but grandma shoot him a death glare.

"Okay fine, I'll join too." He gave up and she chuckled while I just shook my head. I was about to be happy that he's planning on not joining.

After eating, we both went to my room and I sat on my bed while he sat beside the window.

"Since when did you live with grandma?" I suddenly asked and he raised both his eyebrow meaning that he want me to repeat and I did repeat my question.

"Seven or maybe eight months before you came." He bluntly replied and my eyes widened.

So.. He've been here like a year like that. No wonder why grandma considered him as her grandson though.

"Lol.. Did you still remember our first met? You called me dude though." I chuckled remembering how worst our first met was and he chuckled.

"I still remember the day I woke you up early telling that we're going to be late but it's just five in the morning." He chuckled.

"And I still remember that I threw both my shoes exactly to your head." I said while smiling and I shook my head.

"But why are we suddenly talking about our damn stupid flashbacks?" He asked teasingly and I chuckled.

"I don't know. It's just fun to remember how stupid we were back then. Fighting like non-stop." I smiled and he just chuckled bitterly.

"Goodnight, mindless kid. Oh, do you realise that I haven't been calling you mindless kid since long time ago?" He asked and I shoot him my death glare.

"Nevermind." He said and switched off the light. He went to his bed while I layed on my bed.

"Goodnight too, you homeless kid." I chuckled and closed both my eyes as I heard him groaned.

-