50. Punishment

*Some BDSM stuff ;)*

I bit my lower lips as he leaned in and gave a soft kiss on my neck before biting it. "J-jungk-Ahh" My sentence was cut off with a moan as he took my skin between his teeth and bit it quite harshly. 

"I prefer Master today." He smirked picking me up in his arms. He attached his lips and kissed me hungrily. He slowly pushed me on the bed as his hands roamed all over my body making me lose all my senses. He slowly interwined his fingers with mine pinning my hands above my head. I suddenly felt a cold touch on my wrists. He pulled away and looked at my hands. I then realized that he literally cuffed my wrists from the headboard. "Jungkook, what-" I stopped when he tied his tie upon my eyes.

"Master, baby." Hm. Getting kinky, I see.

"It's your punishment. So don't enjoy." He said playfully opening the buttons of my shirt. "I-" He placed his finger on my mouth shutting me off. I felt his breath on my lips. "Obey me. Baby girl." I slightly nodded my head. His fingers touched my skin sending shivers down my spine as he stripped me naked. I wanted to see him but I was blindfolded. I felt him undressing himself.

His hands touched my breast as he gave a soft squeeze to my nipples. I moaned unconsciously at the sudden touch. "Master-Ahh." I heard Jungkook groaning. "You look hot under my hungry eyes." He said biting my earlobes. "Naked, blindfolded, handcuffed and completely helpless." I wasn't paying attention to his words as his hands were squeezing my breast and his tongue was licking my jawline.

He traced his tongue along my belly down to my clit. "Sorry but I'm gonna go rough today." He warned before entering his tongue. I clutched my hands tightly. I wanted to touch him and see him but I couldn't.

He thrusted his tongue hitting my spot right at the place. I screamed at the sudden pleasure.
"Master. Ahh-ahhh" I felt him smirking. I was close but he pulled away. I whined at the emptiness. "Baby girl. I told you this is a punishment. I'm not letting you cum today." If my eyes wouldn't be closed, the pupils would have popped out of my socket. "Y-you are joking, right?!" I panicked. He chuckled darkly.

"No baby." Before I could speak further he entered inside me. He gave me time to adjust and started to thrust deep inside me. His one hand was squeezing my thighs as he went deep inside me. My walls clenched around his member. He slapped my thighs leaving a burning sensation.

"Master, I'm close." He groaned. "Me too. But you ain't cumming until I tell you to." I felt a knot forming in my stomach. Soon he came inside me. "Ah-I-" He pulled away before I could release my orgasm. "This is unfair." I whined. He laid beside me removing the cloth from my eyes. I looked at him with a pout. "Hey, you can't leave me on a cliff hanger." I cried and got a smirk in return. "Beg me." I scoffed but there is no other option.

"Master, please." I said with puppy eyes which are hard for him to resist. He chuckled and hovered over me. He entered thrusting with a great pace stretching my walls.

I came soon as he pulled out and laid beside me embracing me in his arms.
"Was I too rough?" I looked up at him with sad expressions. His face turned into a worried look. I chuckled and gave him a mischievous smile. "No. I enjoyed." He scoffed. "hey, that was a punishment." I pouted. "Oh, was it? For what?" He blinked his. "Um...because.... Because you were being close to another man. Then you didn't stop cursing at me. And.... I-I was jealous." He's so cute please.  I tried to control my smile.

"I'll be close to every other man if this is the punishment." He opened his mouth. "Woah. Then you know what will the punishment be?" I raised my eyebrow. "I'll not touch you for a while month."

"Swear to God I'm not even looking at any male animals." I dig my face in his chest as he giggled and we both drifted off to sleep.

—Time Skip

Standing in the kitchen, I was preparing a dish. In these few months I thought of learning cooking for Jungkook.

As I was mixing the ingredients I felt two arms wrapping around my waist. I smiled knowing it was Jungkook. He placed his head on my shoulders smelling my scent. "Jungkook. Let me make the food." He hugged me tightly pulling me closer to his body. "Maids are there for it." He spoke in a tired voice. I came back early from the company and I could see how tired he was. I turned around looking at him.
"Don't worry. I practiced hard. Let me make the food once. And don't disturb me. Get lost." He pouted as I turned around. "Am I stopping your hands? Make your food. Let me just hug you." He again hugged me from behind.
Knowing how stubborn he is I stopped from pushing him away.

He now started leaving soft kisses on my neck. "Y/n, I want to tell you something." He spoke in a low voice to which I hummed.
"Don't jump, okay?" His tone sounded different but I shrugged it off.

"There's a lizard near your foot." I scoffed at his words. "Try some new tricks to scare me now."

"Fine, look yourself." I shook my head in disappointment and looked down and heck. There was a fucking pathetic creepy two eyed reptile. I shouted and ran into the living room.
I heard Jungkook laughing as he picked that disgusting creature. "Hey, what are you doing?" I shouted from the distance. "It's fake." It was then when he bursted out into laughter.

May it be fake but it's still too creepy to look at it. "Throw it right away." I said and he threw it coming towards me still laughing.

"Your reaction is priceless." I went and held his ear. "Mr. Jeon Jungkook. Today I'm gonna burn the food intentionally and then I'll make you eat that food." He winced.

"I'm sorry, don't do that please." I held his ear tightly. "Don't you dare pull out such annoying pranks with me." He nodded his head as I left his ear.

He instantly pulled me by my waist.

"I'll miss you." He said and hugged me. I squinted my eyebrows in confusion. His sudden change in behavior and those words kinda scared me.

"I-I am not going anywhere." My speech slurred a bit. He pulled away and cupped my cheeks staring at me intensely

"But I am."