47. Angry Koo

The evening sun drowned and the sky was taken by darkness. It was time to return back to home. I was sitting in the car and it was silent. Looks like Jungkook was really angry. C'mon, what was even there to be angry?! He didn't talk to me or even took a glance at me the entire time. To be honest I was missing how he was acting innocent the morning. So cute and lovely. Why did I need to say what I said?! I sighed internally. I looked towards the driving Jungkook. The way his one hand was moving on the steering was indecisively hot.

"Kookie." I called him. "Are you really angry?!" He ignored me. "Jungkook." I decided to call him by nicknames.

"Kook." "Koo" "Honey" "Darling" He looked unaffected by any of them. "Sweet heart." He got some skills in ignoring such a pretty lady like me. "Daddy" I said it seductively. "Are you really not gonna talk to your baby girl?!" He also got some patience. Not some. But a lot. Argh! What do I do now?! Suddenly a devilishly evil idea popped in my head.

I smirked to myself and placed my hand on his thigh. "Daddy, you sure you're angry?!" I spoke rubbing my hand against his thigh. I noticed how his grip on the steering wheel tightened and his knuckles turned white. I moved my hand further upward. "Y/n" He fucking groaned. Ay. It's such a turn on. Shut up Jungkook I'm just teasing you. "Stop!" His voice was so deep and husky that it sent shivers down my spine. The courageous me moved my hand and touched his already hardened dick. I squeezed it a little and with that he stopped the car with a jerk.

And Fuck!

He held my hand. "Don't force me to slam you on the backseat and Fuck you in the car." Those sin words sound even more hot from his mouth.

"Then start behaving normally." He yanked my hand away. "Anyways, why are you angry?" He thought for a while and then looked at me confused. "Because." He stopped and thought of a reason which actually doesn't exist. Wow. Just wow.

Claps for this man.

"I don't know." He started the car. "Wow. I made so much of efforts for nothing." I huffed. Few minutes later I saw him shifting uncomfortably.

"Is there any problem?!" I asked with concern. "Something you caused." He glared at me. I hesitantly shifted my eyes and saw a large bulge in his pants. "I'm not letting this slip this time." Before I could respond he stopped the car and I realized we were home.

"Woah, I'm suddenly hungry. I'll eat something." I rushed out of the car and to the room not noticing how he was following me the whole time. His steps are bigger than mine. He grabbed my arms and slammed me against the door making it shut. "You shouldn't have started something you can't end." He whispered in his deep husky voice.

A smirk plastered on my face. I grabbed his tie and pulled his face closer to mine. "Who said I can't end it!" I smashed my lips on his devouring those plumpy lips. Oh, how bad I dreamt of dominating him. I pushed him on the bed hovering over him. I removed both of our shirts as he watched me with lustful eyes. I kissed his jawline trailing my tongue towards his nipples. I circled them with my tongue. Just him beneath me and being a moaning mess made me all wet. I smirked and played with the hem of his boxers.

"Don't put yourself into trouble." He warned me in a deep tone. I chuckled silently and pulled his boxers down. His member sprung out as I stared at it. I licked his precum and teased his pink tip with my tongue. I rubbed it with my smol hands. He groaned grabbing my hair. "No teasing." I slipped his dick inside my mouth. He held my hair and bobbed my head.

"Ahh-fuck, y/n. You're so good." A chain of curses left his mouth. "I'm close." He came into my mouth as I devoured all his seeds. He pulled me beside him embracing my tiny figure.
"I didn't know my little babygirl was such an expert. Have you done it before?!" I smacked his head. "You really don't know how to appreciate someone." he chuckled "Just kidding. But I'm so impressed. I really thought you were unaware of these stuff."

I squinted my eyebrows and smirked at him. "Darling. I used to watch porn when I was 16 and I am an anime lover." I said seductively only to hear him scoffing. "So you were some naughty girl." He pinched my nose. "Do you still watch anime?!" I nodded my head proudly. "I also." He mumbled it slowly but I heard it.

I widened my eyes.

HE!

THE JEON JUNGKOOK!

HE WATCHES ANIME!

"Why do you have so many surprising secrets?!" He giggled at my reaction. "Next we're watching an anime movie." I smiled and placed my head on his chest. He patted my head making me drift into a deep slumber.

—Time Skip

I yawned and sat up on the bed. I was feeling thirsty. It was just 4:30 am. I turned my head to find an empty bottle. I groaned in frustration. Do I need to walk down to the kitchen?! I looked to my side and noticed that Jungkook wasn't here. I wonder where did he go.

I walked down lazily and first drank water. After placing the empty bottle on the kitchen counter, I walked around the house to find him. As I was passing the hallway I heard heavy breathing from a room. I followed the sound and stood in front a huge door. I gently pushed it and as I entered I noticed it was huge ass gym. Damn! How was I still unaware of it. I fucking live here.

For the sake of holy God. Y/n, you ain't even aware of your own house.

I admired the workout place filled with various machines. And there my gaze landed on a sweaty looking hot af yet cute with squishy cheeks Jungkook doing push ups. The heavenly sight was enough to take my breath away.

Mornings like these!

His forehead was covered with his hair as sweat beads were rolling across his jaw line. And those damn arm muscles.

CHOKE ME DADDY!

My legs took me near to him. I crouched down and blinked my eyes. This holy man was near me all this time and I never noticed I was living with an ethereal angel.

He turned his face and our eyes locked. My heart skipped a beat the way he looked at me. A red tint crept on my cheeks. I cleared my throat and turned my gaze away. I stood up but the next second I was pulled down and jungkook was on top of me.

My heart beated like crazy.

Woah, wait. Ain't I his wife?! Why am I so shy?! Are you crazy y/n?! But again can I help. My heart beats crazily everytime he looks at me.

"Babygirl, were you going without wishing me?!" He spoke in his deep voice as his palms rested on the either side of my hand. I shook my head quickly. "G-good morning." I gave him a nervous smile. Fuck you. What the hell have gotten into you?! "I have never seen you working out." I spoke staring at his chest. "That's because you never wake up before 11 and it's 4:45 right now." He said biting his lips.

Naughty Jeon. I know you're teasing me. "Oh right." I smiled cheekily. "Continue I'll go back to sleep." I waited for him to remove his hands so I could walk away.

But he didn't.

"You distracted me." I raised my brow confusingly. "Now you will have to be with me while I complete my today's workout."

I blinked a few times. Does that mean he wants to kill me with his hotness?!

Damn! I'll just turn him around and ride him till night then he can take the lead.