30. His Truth

"Why?! For me?!" I asked nervously biting my lips.
"So that your desperate ass don't jump on the bike and go anywhere alone because if you get hurt, my company would be at a great lost. Also I suddenly grew interest and I want to be a perfect man." He flicked my forehead with his finger.

Wow. Just wow. Someone tell that Dahyun that Jungkook's first and last love is his company. And here I thought so many random things.

THE JEON JUNGKOOK CAN NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH ME.

"When did you start learning?!" He rubbed his thumb against his chin thinking.

"Ten days ago." My eyes widened. "Daebak. You're so talented. Damn. From where do you guys get so much of talent." I gasped dramatically. He giggled at my reaction.

It was already dark so we headed to our house.

—A week Later

Jungkook's POV

It was middle of the night. My eyes opened because of the sudden ringing of my phone. I saw the caller ID and it was Jimin Hyung. I looked at the side to see if Y/n was asleep but then I was reminded she is not gonna be awake at the middle of the night. She doesn't even wake up at morning.

Still I walked out of the room and picked up the call.

"Yes, Hyung."

"Jungkook, this situation is not as small as we thought." His voice was really serious. And I mean it.

"Hyung, what are you saying?!"

"There's this thing I came to know by the spies. Jong Dae is playing a huge dirty game." My eyebrows knitted in confusion. "What game?!" I asked curiously.

"Jong Dae have a step sister who no one knows about and his step sister is Y/n's close friend. Her name is Lucy. Jong Dae's dad signed 70% of his property under Lucy's name and Jong Dae and Lucy doesn't share a great bond instead they both are longing for each others blood.
And so that Bastard made a full proof plan. He is going to murder Lucy and will make it look like Y/n is the culprit." I was shocked and confused.

"What?! How?! How is it possible?!"

"I don't know what but he'll do something so Y/n breaks up with him. He'll prove that Y/n learnt that Lucy and Jong Dae were in a relationship. He will prove that Y/n was so obsessed with him that she ended up killing Lucy.
That's it. He won 100% property."

My blood boiled in anger listening to each and every word. That very moment I wanted to break his skull into two.
I was on the verge of breaking everything around me but I controlled myself.

"Hyung." I said in a low voice. "Take care of it." I paused for a moment
"Legally." I heard him gasping form the other end.
"The way you said legally made me feel that we are Mafia's and if you wouldn't have told me to do things legally I would have shot him in his head." He chuckled. I clenched my jaw.

"I wish I was a mafia. That way I would've given him the worst death ever." I clenched my jaw and said through gritted teeth. "Okay, so it's becoming scary now." He scoffed.

"But jungkook he didn't do anything yet how are we going to report him."

"Fabricate it. Get him behind the bars. And please see that he doesn't come here to see y/n."

"It will be quite difficult, but I'll try my best." I nodded "Alright, thanks Hyung." With that I hanged up the call.

That filthy nasty low life creature dare to do something like that to my y/n, I'm going to make his life a living hell. He wants all his dad's property, I'm going bring him on the street.

Psychotic brat.

I laid on my bed with several thoughts in my mind. I looked at y/n. I felt sorry for her. I know how much she loves him. She's going to have a heartbreak. But my half part is happy because now I'm going to have no obstructions. I smiled and slowly pulled her closer to me wanting to embrace her forever.

I walked inside the room calling for
Y/n. I told her to bring some files but she was taking too long so I decide to check.
I saw her sitting on the floor. I squinted my eyebrows in confusion. There's a bed to sit, couch too. I walked closer and peeked. I saw her holding a photo. I walked and sat beside her. I noticed tears in her eyes. I got worried. What could make her cry?!

"Y/n, are you okay?!"

She looked at me and raised and eyebrow in confusion.

"Why are you crying?!"

She quickly wiped off her tears and chuckled.

"I didn't even realized it. I was just looking at these photos." I looked down and those were her and Jong Dae's pictures. "I came to bring the file but suddenly this album caught my eye. I couldn't help but look at them." She smiled but it was a sad smile. My heart clenched looking at her like this.

"I'm suddenly missing him." Her words were like they pierced through my heart. I wanted to comfort her but at the same time her words hit me hard. I looked everywhere but her.

"How did you guys meet?!" I asked sounding uninterested but I actually was. She giggled.

"I still remember it so nicely. My bike and his car crashed into each other. I couldn't dare to tell my mom so I decided to compensate him myself but instead of money he asked me to be his friend. At first we fought a lot but eventually he started to act more lovely and I fell for him."

She said remembering the memories. It hurts so much to listen his name from her mouth. And the thing he's going to do, I feel like beating him to death. I stood up and walked away, she shouted for me but I simply kept walking.

Is there no way that I can keep her away from that Bastard without getting her hurt?!

I sighed and drove to the office alone.

Y/n's POV

I was quite shocked at Jungkook's behavior. He went alone to the office. He's so hard to understand. Sometimes so sweet and sometimes so sour. I sat in my cabin scheduling Jungkook's business trip which is tomorrow. I'm going to be alone. I don't know if I should be happy or sad.

Suddenly I got a call from and unknown number.

"Hello, who's this?!"

"Miss me baby."

My face lit up and it didn't take even a second for me to recognize that voice.

"Jong Daeeee~"

"I'm totally fine now. And I'm coming soon."

I was supposed to feel happy but that excitement wasn't there. The only thought which came in my mind was. What will I tell Jungkook?!

"Really, I missed you so much. Come fast."

He hanged up the call and I sat down on my chair. As much as I sounded happy on the phone, I actually wasn't. I felt wrong. I felt like I was cheating on Jungkook but why?! Shouldn't I be feeling like I was cheating on Jong Dae?!

I don't even love him neither does he.

But still, somewhere it feels empty to think that I'll be leaving him soon.
Why are things getting messed up?!
When I married Jungkook, I was clear with everything but now it seems difficult.

I don't want to leave. I just want to stay beside him.

But what's stopping me. Love?!