2. Brake it!

"You were again in that stupid race. Just come home you brat?" She shouted from the other end and hanged up. I was dumbfounded. What the fuck? How did she know?

Now I am so fucking gone. I placed my elbow on the desk and rested my chin on my palm. All sorts of thoughts covered my mind and I was thinking of a way to escape but I didn't realized when I felt asleep while thinking of how did she get to know.

Jungkook's POV

It was the time for me to leave. All the staff already left. I had some extra work as Jimin didn't come today. I stepped out of my office and took the lift to the ground floor. As I was walking something caught my eyes.

I saw Y/n sleeping on her chair. I shook my head in disbelief. What is this girl? I didn't even give her any extra work. Oh, what extra work? She doesn't even complete her recent work. She surely have the talent to get tired while doing nothing. I went near her and heard her mumbling nonsense.

"Mom... I wasn't there ...Believe me mom..... Who filled your ears against me. Mom listen, mom my bike..... Mom listen to me..."

She was continuously speaking something. Maybe blabbering nonsense. I called out her name aloud.

"Ms. Lee Y/n!"

Her hand slipped and she hit her head on the desk.

How did I manage to get a clumsy girl in this world famous company?

Y/n's POV

Unknowingly, I was sleeping. Suddenly I heard my name by someone. I flinched, My hand slipped and my head hit the desk. I opened my eyes and rubbed my forehead. Who the heck is shouting on my ears. I turned around to see the person who wants to tear my eardrums.

"Why are you shout-"

To my bad luck it was my boss. Why? Just why God? Why do you always send him at the wrong time?

"Oh! Good morning Mr. CEO"

I wished him and bowed down.

"Sun is still sleeping. So lazy. You are awake early." Can someone tell him that he's not funny at all?

I looked around and I saw it was dark outside, through the window.
He was about to say something when my phone rang. I saw the caller ID and it was my mom?!

Then I was reminded of my trouble. She came to know that I was in a race. I didn't have courage to pick her phone. I kept staring at the phone screen thinking what to do. I just switched it off. I looked at my watch and it showed 11:30 pm.

Oh my. She called me as soon as possible but now I am too late. What do I do?
"Did your parents kicked you out that you're sleeping here?!" Why is he so annoying but he's right. I rubbed my temples in frustration.

"If not, then they will very soon."

I said under my breath. Of course he didn't listen to me. I went deep in my thoughts without realizing that what words are coming out of my mouth.

"Can't I stay here overnight.... No can't I stay here for my entire life. No matter what.... I will have to face her. Ahhnn. Why? What do i do?" I whined fiddling with my fingers.

"I just don't understand why do you make mistakes when you can't bear the punishment." I furrowed my eyebrows. How did he come to know that I did something? "Huh?" I asked completely clueless.

"You again did something?" I shake my head quickly.
"No, no, this time it isn't my fault. This time it's someone else's fault and I will not leave that silly brat." I say as if he knows what's going on.