34. Tease

"JuNgkOok, DOn'T leaVe mE. I loVe yOu...r, your presence. He already left me and I don't even want him. I know I'm being selfish and only thinking about myself but can you please stay by my side.
I don't want to lose you.
I regret that he is my first love. I wonder what if I would've fallen in love with you instead. Jungkook I-"

She was already asleep till then. Jungkook didn't know how to react. Should he be happy that she wants him by her side or sad that she still doesn't love him.

"Why did you get drunk so much?!"
Jungkook asked sternly. Y/n's face drained colours. She didn't know how to speak it.

"Jong Dae called me day before yesterday. He was up from the coma and all fit and fine. He told me he'll come soon." Tears build up in her eyes recalling all those memories. "But yesterday when I went to the club I saw him all over a girl and when I asked him why did he do this to me, he shamelessly replied that he was bored of me." A sad chuckle left her lips. Jungkook's eyes filled with concern as he saw her crying. He couldn't help but take her in his embrace.

She started crying even more. He patted her back whispering assuring words in her ears.

"It's okay."

"He wasn't meant for you."

"Don't cry, I'm here."

She pouted and looked at him. He was himself surprised by his words.
"I regret not kicking him in his balls." Jungkook laughed at her sudden confession. He rubbed his hands against her hair while smiling. "Tell me, should I shoot him with a gun?!"

He didn't realize how flustered did he make her while ruffling her hair. She bit her lower lips and sudden silence turned into awkwardness. Realization hit them. Both of them were in each others arms, too close. They pulled away quickly turning their gaze away, thinking of a way to lighten up the hot atmosphere.

"Don't shoot him. That way you'll go to the jail and I don't think so officers will like you to boss them around even in the jail." She said hiding her laughter.

"Hey, I don't boss people around." She finally bursted out in laughter seeing his expressions. "You do."

"Hey, I DON'T."

And there started a small lovely fight between them.

—Time Skip

Y/n's POV

I sat on the couch in Jungkook's office. So many deals to prepare and so less time. I worked in a hurry.
A click sound on the door caught my attention. I lifted my head to see someone coming inside without knocking.

I was left in complete confusion and shock when I saw the person coming inside. How I thought I would never meet him again. And there he stood Kim Taehyung with a wide smile.
Jungkook stood up with excitement and both of them engulfed each other in a hug.

Wow. My fate. God I'm so thankful. Why is it always me?! Do you like playing with me like this.

"Hyung, it's so good to see you." Jungkook chimed in excitement as Jimin also came following Taehyung. All I was worried about was being noticed by him.

He sat on the chair and so did Jungkook. Before Taehyung could notice me, I pulled a file in front of my face wishing so hard. I just wanted to run. I bit my lower lips.

"Kookie, you became more muscular, I see." Jungkook giggled at his compliment and here I was sweating.
All the three friends started laughing and talking to each other. I was still not at relief.

"Yes, Hyung. I heard that you missed an important meeting last night." Taehyung sighed deeply. I just hope it wasn't because of me-

"Don't even ask me Jungkook about that." Jungkook pouted. "What happened?! I'm curious now." Hey, you Jeon Jungkook, why are you curious about something so stupid.

"I swear if I ever see that crazy woman, I'll not leave her." I wanted to shout at him but again I was at fault. I face palmed myself mentally.
"Crazy Woman?!" The other two knitted their eyebrows in confusion.

"What actually happened was that yesterday I landed to Korea and was heading to the important meeting. On my way, I saw a girl who was extremely drunk like she was beyond drunk. I thought of helping her and she forced me to drink." Jungkook and Jimin bursted out into laughter. Can you guys please not embarrass me?!

"She spilled the drink on my coat and after wards she puked at me." He made a disgusting face while speaking. And both of them laughed harder building tears at the corner of their eyes.
God, can I please erase all those things I did?!

"Shut up Jungkook and Hyung, you also don't laugh." He said whining.
"I just hope that we never meet again. You know how important that meeting was." He slammed his fist on the table making me flinch. I mumbled a sorry but what's the use. Am I saying sorry to myself?!

"This is so funny." Jimin spoke as Jungkook agreed.

"Okay, leave it. Kookie, so bad. You got married and didn't tell me."

No, no, please no. Don't call me. Don't call me. Don't call-

"Sorry Hyung. You can meet her. She's here." Their heads turned towards me. I covered my face with the file.

Please, no!

"Y/n, meet my Hyung." I bowed from behind the file. "Hey, come here." He said as I shook my head. "What happened?!"

Ah, Fuck it. I have no escape. I slowly removed my file closing my eyes shut tightly, standing up slowly. My life is so fucked up.

"YOU-" He shouted but I cut him off by quickly running towards him.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I really didn't know, I am so sorry." I apologized to him as he was looking at me with wide eyes. "You both know each other." Jimin asked.

"Of course. She's that girl I'm talking about. That drunk girl."

You could have used some more decent words for me.
I was about to speak when Jungkook bursted out into laughter. He held his stomach and laughed harder.

"Oh my God, oh my God. Y/n, what else did you do while being drunk." Okay, don't tease me like that but.

"Hey~ you shouldn't say like this. I was drunk." I pouted. "Fine, I'll not." He curved his lips up but again started laughing.

"MR. JEON~" I whined and threw the paper weight at him which he caught.

"Don't fight guys. Sit down." Jimin came and made me sit on the chair stopping us from breaking each others head.

"I still can't believe you two got married to each other." Taehyung spoke dumbfoundedly.
"Anyways, let's have a proper introduction before I forgive you."

He smiled and that's when I noticed he is indeed handsome with a pretty boxy smile. I took his hand. "I am Jeon Y/n. Also Jungkook's secretary."

I blushed at my own statement. I was referring to myself as Jeon Y/n for the first time. I noticed how Jungkook's eyes went wide at that.

"I am Kim Taehyung, Jungkook's childhood friend. He's more like a brother to me." I gave him a warm smile before pouting. "So, that means I get forgiveness?!" He looked at me. "Hm." He spoke thinking. "Because you're my brother's wife, I forgive you." He chuckled as I giggled with him. We all ended up talking for long.

"Why were you drunk BTW?!" I'm tired of thinking about it Taehyung. I sighed deeply.

"Don't talk about it." I gave Jungkook a death glare because I knew he was suppressing his laughter.
But my glare was in vain. He bursted out into laughter.

"Of course. She did a lot to embarrass herself." He laughed harder as I got even more angry. I stood up stomping my feet.

"Hey, I'm your wife. Even if I did something like that, shouldn't you be the one to forget it all and not remind it again and again. Can't you just shut your mouth?! Why do you have to bring it up once it's over?! But no, all you care about is your work and your fun. You know what, keep these files with you and tell them to do your work themself. Don't you ever dare talk to me again.
I hate you Jungkook."

I shouted all nonsense and walked out of the office.