22. Paris

I changed my clothes and made my way out to see her still swimming.

"Are you gonna spend your life here?!"

I said with a poker face. She noticed me and giggled. Laugh as much as you can right now.

"I'm almost done."

She said and came out. She was drenched in water. Her wet hair were shining. She looked like a goddess. But then my gaze fell upon her shirt.
It became slightly transparent because it was wet. I felt myself getting hard on the sight. Her nipples were quite visible. I quickly turned around to hide my fluttered state and cleared my throat.

"G-Get changed."

She walked away inside the house. It was getting dark outside so after few minutes I also went inside.
I walked to our bedroom while scrolling through my phone. I opened the door-

"Can't you wait outside for a minute?!"

I lifted my eyes on the high pitched voice just to see y/n standing there with a towel wrapped around. Did she just come out of a bath?!
I thought of executing my plan right now.
I slowly walked towards her little figure and she slowly backed off hitting the wall behind.

"W-what-"

I cut her off by placing my finger on her lips, telling her to be quiet. At the moment we were really close.

"Don't move."

I said almost whispering.

"Why?!"

She whispered back.

"How should I tell you?!"

I said staring at her small figure.

"Tell me what?!" She stared at me with dumbfoundedly.

"There's a lizard behind your head."

Her eyes went wide as if her pupil will pop out any second. She screamed and hugged me tightly. I suppressed my laughter.

"Please tell me it didn't touch my hair or I'll have to cut them off my head."

She cried clutching on my shirt tightly.

"Don't make any noise. It's going towards your legs."

She panicked and came more close to me.

"Please, remove it."

She said almost whispering and the way she was scared was just so enjoyable. I shouldn't be doing this but damn it's way too funny.

"Did it go away?!"

She slightly turned her head to the side but I was quick enough to place my hand on the back of her head and turn it towards me.

"It's near your foot."

She screamed and jumped on the bed.

"Ahhhhhh."

I tried to suppress my laughter for a little longer.

"Where is it?!"

She said searching for that lizard everywhere.

"Well, imaginary lizards don't last long."

And there I burst out into laughter. I held my stomach and laughed like there's no tomorrow. Her face turned red because of both embarrassement and anger.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!"

She shouted.

"A small revenge."